Have you ever try using Google translate to help you when you don’t understand the language? You probably used to do so. But do you think it’s accurate? And do you follow exactly as it shows? To me, I sometimes use Google translate but not much and I don’t rely on it hundred percent. As we learn, we probably know that Google gives us correct answer or wrong answer. That’s because we used to learn, so we can avoid or find another way to understand the word or meaning.
Don’t rely on Google translate or some Internet source, sometimes you may disappointed. It not always correct for 100%. So; some people got some mad translating, they translate in search engine and suddenly use the translation, which totally hilariously mistranslated sings. Here are some funny Chinese translation fails.
1. This ramen is only for sluts
2. Can’t figure it out whether it’s a “Hand Grenade” or “Fire Extinguisher”
3. Roast your sexy husband, maybe
4. The menu written, “I can’t find on Google but it’s delicious”
5. Never treat me like potato, because I hate potato
6. Seem like you are a robber than a victim
7. When A** is the type of food, would you order it?
8. Wikipedia dish must be delicious
9. Just hear this creepy type of vegetable in a lifetime
10. I would say “NO” to this manicure set
11. Tiny grass is sleeping, maybe
12. Hang yourself with this material
13. Please fall down carefully!
14. I won’t order “F**k the duck until exploded”, it sounds crazy
15. I want to order, “Whatever dish” please