In this damn hot weather, you need lip balm to make your lip looks healthy and happy. I am sure that you also own lip balm but I’m not pretty sure which brand of lip balm that you currently use. I am an EOS lip balm user, I love its smell and its benefits. Sad to say that I never use it until it run out of its balm, I am such a wasteful person and I know it. I admire those who can come close to finishing one. Okay, I think I should share you a simple trick and you can save your money from buying a brand new lip balm.
Here are some colorful of EOS lip balms:
This simple DIY will save your money. I surely suggest you to do as told in the below instruction, you will have your own brand new lip balm which make your lips healthier than it used to be.
You need to have these:
- Empty EOS container
- X-Acto or butter knife
- Small spoon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
- Mixing bowl
How to Make Lip Balm:
- Use a knife to remove the grate from your EOS container. Be careful! We want all of your fingers to remain intact during this project.
- With a spoon, scrape away any leftover lip balm from the grate.
- Wash, sanitize, and dry the grate before moving on to the next step.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your coconut oil with the grated beeswax and microwave for one minute.
- Flip the top of your EOS container upside down and screw on the grate.
- Pour in your melted mixture and refrigerate for two hours.
- Once everything solidifies, pop the bottom of the container back onto the grate, flip, and remove the top to reveal a brand new supply of lip balm!
If you are not clear of how to make it, please check out the video down there: