After all the day’s work, your bedroom would provide some relief to the tired eyes and mind. The right color may not only help you relax but also help you in getting a sound sleep. Moreover, the color and design of your bedroom would be an extension of your personality. Here are some beautiful and nice bedroom paint colors that may help you make the right choice.
- Grey– This is probably the best color when it comes to designing an elegant bedroom. Whether it is pale grey or steel grey, it is just the right color to make you sleep happily. You can team this dark grey with light grey ceilings and grey bed sheets and quilts. Use wooden flooring along chocolate brown chair and table near the bed and you have the perfect bedroom ready.
- Dark Brown- Who said that dark colors are bad for your bedroom? Darker colors can be used in proportion with a lighter hue or a contrast shade to give you a nicely colored bedroom. Use dark brown near the head along with white furniture. These beautiful and nice bedroom paint colors make your bedroom look like a small secure place away from the hustle bustle of life. Use white beddings, pillows and cushions as well.
- Green- The color of nature is the best choice if you want a very serene and peaceful bedroom. Use leaf green on the walls along with dark green accents. Also use brown beddings with darker green curtains to complete the look. If you add some dark brown furniture as well, your room would look like a mini forest. However, make the flooring white or light grey along with the chair or the sofa. This would save you from a green overload.
- Teal- One of the most beautiful and nice bedroom colors is teal. It looks perfect with some brown furniture and you can even add some dark yellow patterned curtains. It gives a very rich and elegant feel to the room and you can experiment a lot with this color.
- Blue- another beautiful color to be added to the bedroom. You can use darker sea blue on the walls and complement it with different shades of purple and fuchsia. It is amazing that this dark color does not steal the limelight and also doesn’t make the room look excessively small. You can use some wall hangings of paintings with a long white border to provide length to the room.