Curtains can bring your living room to life. A good choice in curtains means that you will edge in any type of interior design that you chose. Here are a few beautiful and pretty living room curtains ideas that may rev up your house in a jiffy.
- Ornate curtains– if your living room is about royalty and grandiose, then ornate curtains in golden and red should be your choice. The dark red should be the base while the lighter golden with some embroidery should be in the forefront. These curtains should drape to the sides, showing a sheer pale white curtain in the background. Basically, you are giving three layers to the curtains and making sure that each layer is perfectly visible.
- Family Curtains– These curtains take some pastel shades as the base and there are symmetrical curves and bends in a darker color of contrast laid out through the length. These curtains are ideal for small families with small children. If you use them in pale yellow with some brick red design, you will show off your bonding in a very subtle way. They make for great, beautiful and pretty living room curtains.
- Cheerful curtains- These are great for jovial and frolicsome homeowners. Most of these curtains have big floral prints over a white background. If you want an oriental feel in the house, then white background with blue flowers or similar designs should be your thing. Choose very dark colored curtain rods to complete the look.
- Sheer curtains– This type of curtains are a very delicate ensemble and would suit a household that has mainly white as the base color. Sheer curtains can bring some luxurious tranquility in your house. You can use at the windows that open to your garden.
- Plain curtains– These type of curtains are well suited for people who don’t want the curtains to add too many elements in the interior design. Best suited for minimalist decor, these plain curtains are made in solid and darker colors and can beautifully match with the cushions.
- Patterned Curtains– If you want to add some zing to your living room without incorporating too many elements, then you should choose beautiful and pretty living room curtains. Most of the times, these curtains have some or the other beautiful patterns like aligned ringlets, squares or any other geometrical pattern. These curtains instantly get noticed and give your house a new look without making any big changes.