Designing a house might take a lot of efforts and planning on your part. Whether you are building a new house or revamping your old one, it is essential that you put a lot of thought in the making. If you like classic yet modern design for your house, go through this contemporary architecture interior design get to get some tips.
- Keep it Simple- There is no need for keeping it too elaborate. If you have chosen a contemporary architecture interior design, it would be minimalistic to the core and would refrain from anything too artsy or decorative.
- Keep it geometric– You don’t have to use curves anywhere in the house. Keep it as geometric as possible. Use small hexagonal mirrors, rectangular wall hangings and a perfectly aligned floor plan that matches with the comfortable and minimalistic seating of the room. Remember to focus on the edges. They have to be sharp and striking.
- Seating- Use sofas with elegantly colored upholstery, mostly in contrast. Here you can use curves to your advantage and save them for the top and the bottom portion. The place where you sit should be more or less straight, preferably curving upwards in the end. You can use also chose bold rectangular sofa bases and include some puffy and comfy seats to provide a contrast to the otherwise straight edges.
- Tables- You can use as much asymmetrical contemporary architecture interior designs here as possible. Use tables to accentuate the look and feel of your house. No matter if they are in the living room or the kitchen, you can easily choose checkered tables or wood tables to suit the area.
- The color– Use mostly natural shades and keep them very light on the walls. The furniture, decorative items and other items of the room can be bought in a darker hue of the same color in the order to make it perfect. Use pale forest green, grey, pale yellow etc to make it appear good. Make sure that everything is simple and neatly arranged.
- The real design– When it comes to contemporary architecture interior design, you must make sure that everything lies in synchrony and every area is neatly defined. Making a room spacious and airy is also a requisite. The most fundamental thought here is that nothing has to be overdone and the arrangement has to be very clean.