The fastest motorcycles in the world, 2017 are the most beautiful and adventurous types of Superbikes.They are bikes manufactured by skilled automotives mechanics and professionals.In addition,the bikes are expensive due to their high quality features. They are luxurious type of bikes approved by automotive engineers and professionals. The followings are the top 10 fastest motorcycles in the World in 2017. They range from 10 to 1.
10. BMW K 1200S bike
It is a touring motorcycle which travels 174 miles per hour. The bike is manufactured with the best brakes used to cease safely from a greater speed. The bike has a superb design which looks like a car brand.
The features and specification
- It has a 1157 cc DOHC ,which is 16 valve 4 cylinder engine
- The torque is 129Nm8250 rpm
- 164HP @10250 rpm which gets up to 174 miles/hr
- It has 6 speed manual transmissions which reaches 0 – 100 kmph within 3 seconds
- The Rear brakes: It’s a single 265 mm disc which has 2 piston caliper. The front brakes: It has 2 X 320mm disc with 4 calipers.
9. Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille
The bike travels for 175 miles per hour. It is also the fastest bike manufactured by the Aprilia Company. The bike`s design make it to look awesome and a perfect bike.
The features and specifications
- It has a 998cc V twin engine which produce 141. 13 hp @1000 rpm
- The bike makes 0.25 mile acceleration within 11 seconds and a speed of 175 miles/hr
- 4 stroke sixty degree,998cc V-Twin engine
- It has a multi clutch and six speed transmission
9. MV Agusta F4 1000R
The bike travels for 184 miles/hr given power by 174 HP powers. It is the second bike in the series of F4 1000 manufactured by An Italian; Agusta.The bike has 1000 cc 16 valves liquid with cooled engines.
Key features and specification
- The torque:115 Nm @10000 rpm
- The power:174 HP power which hit at top of speed of 184 miles/hr
- 998cc,four cylinder sixteen valves,DOHC liquid engine
- It has brembo radical brakes, six speed transmission.
- Rear brakes: Single 220 mm disc with two piston caliper; Front brakes: has Dual 320 mm disc with four piston.
7. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 R
The travels for 186miles/hr.It also reach 0 to 100 kmph within 2. 7 seconds. For the last one decade; the Ninja types of bikes remain the fastest bikes globally.
The features and specifications
- 1441 cc 4 valve cooled engine
- Has 108kW power @ 10,500 rpm which helps to manage the speed of 186 miles/hr
- The torque is of 162. 50 Nm @11000 rpm
- 0 to 100 kmph within 2. 7 seconds and 6 speed transmission
6. Yamaha YZF R1
It is the most and excellent bike from manufacturer Yamaha in Japan. From the history, the first series of this bike was produced in 1999. It is the best recorded Yamaha which has a speed of 186 miles/hr.
Key features and specifications
- It has a maximum power of 197 HP @13500 rpm
- Has 998 cc which is liquid cooled and 16 valve DOHC which is in line of 4 cylinder engine
- It has a featured MotoGp which assist in its high performance
- It has a faster launcher and improved ABS system
- In addition, it has a perfect traction control.
5. Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
The bike is the fastest bike from Honda up to now. The bikes of this series were manufactured between 1996 and 2007. The Kawasaki was defeated by Honda CBR1100XX in 1997. The bike can hit a speed of 190miles/hr having the power of 153 HP 1137 cc engine. The bike smoothness is provided by the dual counter balance shaft.
Keys Features and specifications
- Can travel for a speed of 190 miles/hr
- The torque is of 119 Nm@7250 rpm
- The maximum power is of 153 HP
- Have 1137cc, 4 stroke and inline of four engine.
4. Kawasaki Ninja H2R
The bike is the fastest Ninja bike series which can hit up to 220 miles/hr.This type of Kawasaki used the trellis frame as first time on the Ninja H2R. It was used to control and strengthen bike. Through the inspiration by the MotoGp and F1 racers, the Kawasaki provides smooth and fast shifting.
Key Features and Specifications
- Has 6 speed transmission
- Has 998 CC supercharged DOHC inline 4 engine with around 300 H.P power
- It is able to acquire incredible acceleration
- Has one 250mm disc on the rear and two big 330mm semi floating brakes.
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K
The bike is recognized as the most proficient bike produced by the Guinness in the world records. The superbike is powered by the turboshaft engine. The bike has been designed in a way it extract heat energy from the exhaust and changes it as the output power. The speed of the bike has been recorded as 227 miles per hour.
Key Features and Specifications
- The features Royce-Rolls 250-C18 turboshaft engine
- Its maximum output power is 320 HP @52000 rpm
- Two speed semi automatic transmission
- The speed as stated earlier is 227miles/hr
2. Suzuki Hayabusa
The bike is named after the Japanese name of the Peegrine Falcon. It is the fastest bird globally which flies at a speed of 203mph.At a speed of 248 miles/hr,the Suzuki Hayabusa can beat Peregrine falcon. The superbike is the fastest yet the Suzuki. One of the major features is its liquid cooled engine which helps in production of power of 197HP @6750 rpm.The Hayabusa bike features 1397cc 4 cylinder 16 valves.
Key Features and specifications
- Its 6 speed mesh transmission
- Has a maximum power of 197HP
- 1340 cc, 4 stroke,DOHC and 4 cylinder 16 valves engine.
- It reaches 0 to 60 mph within 2. 5 seconds.
- It has an advanced fuel injection system to assist in combustion efficiency.
- Has 260 mm rear disc brakes with the Tokico single caliper and has 320mm Brembo front brakes.
1. Dodge Tomahawk
This is the most superb world`s fastest superbike ever produced. The bike was unveiled in 2003 by Dodge. The bike has prolific features which include four wheels-two rear wheels and two front wheels.The bikes are very few and just 9 bikes has been sold since 2003. In addition the bike can cross 0 to 60 miles within 1. 5 seconds only.
Keys features and specifications
- The bike can produce maximum power of around 500 HP
- The Torque is of 720 Nm@4200 rpm
- 2 speed transmission
- It is the top recorded bike in term speed of 420 miles/hr which reaches 0 to 60 miles within 1. 5 seconds.
- The front brakes: Has single 508 mm eight piston discs, Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm sixteen piston discs.
The above are well described 10 fastest motorcycles in the world 2017. They are the features and specifications of the motorcycles.They are the leading superbikes with proficient features.