Hair loss vitamins for women
There are many causes of hair thinning such as stress, iron deficiency, thyroid problem etc. Women need something different then men because of their hormones and menstrual cycles. A deficiency of some vitamins are also responsible for hair loss, some hair friendly vitamins are Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 and iron.
Hair loss vitamin for women:
– Vitamin A is need to produce sufficient amount of sebum, Sufficient amount of sebum is essential, in order to avoid dry scalp or dandruff as, these problems are closely related to hair loss.
Good sources of vitamin A
– It is an other important vitamin and perhaps a good antioxidant which is essential for healthy skin and hair.
– It helps prevent hair breakage and split ends because it helps in the development of healthy collagen that binds tissues together.
Goods sources of vitamin C
Dark green leafy vegetables
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
– Vitamin B1 is very essential for your hair because it aids in protein building as the hair itself are made of protein.
– Other great vitamins for hair are vitamin B5 and vitamin B6, and also vitamin E is important for healthy circulation.
Fish or any seafood
Poultry and meats
Beans and peas
– One of the most important minerals for women’s health. Some good sources of iron are red meat, green leafy vegetables, shellfish, egg yolk, nuts, broccoli, asparagus, spinach, liver, poultry, Oysters, tuna, Iron-fortified cereals, whole grains, dried beans, dried fruit, wheat, millet, oats, brown rice, Lima beans, soy beans, dried beans, kidney beans, almonds, Brazil nuts, prunes, raisins, apricots, dried peas, eggs.