Using nail polish can make your nails look prettier than bare-nails. Admit it, most ladies like it. Not only good looking, nail polish can damage your nails and it makes your nails dry because nail polish remover contains strong chemical substance.
Now, you can remove your nail polish with toothpaste and lemon. If you haven’t tried this, start now!
How to remove nail polish without using nail polish remover, toothpaste and lemon are in need:
- Clean off the top coat with a little bit of nail polish remover.
- Rub Vaseline on your nails.
- Mix a tiny bit of water with toothpaste and a squeeze of lemon (for whitening purposes).
- Then scrub your nails using the solution and a nail brush (or even a toothbrush).
- Apply another coat of Vaseline to promote healthy nails and smooth the skin around them.
Try this! Make sure that you don’t keep this nail hack to yourself, share this to your acquaintances. Let’s see, does this nail hack work or not?