If you are looking for a safety razor that has a bigger and heavier slant, the best choice for you could be the Merkur-Razor Merkur Safety Razor 39c. It has been regarded as the sledgehammer for one good reason. It is quite bigger and heavier, but it can really do the job very well.
This product is highly recommended for those men who have wiry or thick beards who are after something efficient due to the blade of the angle. With proper and careful use, it can effectively give that perfectly shaved look. The Merkur-Razor Merkur Safety Razor 39c is the outstanding shaver which provides you more versatility in your shaving routine at the start of the day. The slant bar should not be a problem for new shavers.
It slides gently on your cheek and neck whilst cutting in excellently in some regions like in your jaw line, nose/upper lip area and along the sideburns and downward the back of your collar or neck area. Its length is long enough, promoting safety. Though it’s a 2-piece razor, it is easy to replace the blade that sets straight and prepare to shave without having to re-adjust it.
The barber pole end of this safety razor is an excellent aesthetic touch which does not get in the way. It is also easy to hold even when your hand is soapy or wet and it has a considerable heft that is loved by most users. All of these things make this product an excellent choice for men who look for a good safety razor.
[su_box title=”Features” style=”soft” box_color=”#0690C2″ radius=”0″]
The following are the features of Merkur-Razor Merkur Safety Razor 39c:
- This safety razor is among the heaviest razors inside the market that weighs more than four ounces
- It is a 2-piece razor
- Its head comes with the slant bar design for more effective slicing action
- About 4.1 inches long from bottom to top
- Chrome surface
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”Pros” style=”soft” box_color=”#42b649″ radius=”0″]
Now, take a look at the pluses of this product:
- Wet shavers recommended this product to other users as they have found it simply efficient. They are thankful for its slant bar design that works so nice
- It is a great choice for those men who have large hands due to its weight and length
- It cuts down your thick beard in just a few glides which is great especially when you are in a hurry
[/su_box][/su_column][su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”Cons” style=”soft” box_color=”#AD1B20″ radius=”0″]
Just like some other safety razors in the market, this product is also having some mild imperfections that can be managed. The following are the small disadvantages that you will find in this product:
- It comes with a highly aggressive razor, not just for beginners
- The non-visible parts do not have that even chrome finish
These are just minor issues that can be managed. So in overall, this product is still a good choice for many.
This razor is among the most aggressive safety razors that you can find in the market these days. Primarily, this product is the heavier and bulkier version of Merkur 37c. The weight of this safety razor automatically makes it much more aggressive and you just need to adjust or change your technique so as to use it appropriately for best results.