Objective Review of 2022′s Top 10 Best Blenders
As kitchen appliances go, there can only be a countable few to match the versatile qualities of blenders. They are good for performing a variety of kitchen tasks such as mixing, crushing, and blending a wide variety of food ingredients. There are two types of blenders you can grace your kitchen with glass jar and handheld immersion blenders. While glass jar blenders are the more common of the two varieties, the qualities to look for when shopping for the ideal blender are pretty similar across the board.
Top 10 Best Blenders
1. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor with 1500W Auto-iQ Base, 72oz Pitcher, 64oz Processor Bowl, (2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies, Dough & More
Featuring a comprehensive set of 12 speed options, this is one of the most versatile kitchen blenders you can spend money on. It is not only a high performance kitchen appliance but its smoothly contoured design means it will be good enough to grace any countertop or kitchen cabinet. If you love to remain in control as you mix and prepare your fruit smoothies, soups and juices; this is just the right blender to have. Some users may consider the 450 watt motor as pretty basic for heavy duty blending tasks but this enough for the average user. In addition too, the 40 ounce pitcher may be pretty small but it is made of shock resistant glass material for added safety. Moreover, both the blender’s blades and pitcher are dishwasher safe.
- Superior in durability and quality.
- A plethora of alternatives exist.
- Sufficient strength for almost every task you can throw at it
- Receptacle for Keeping Things (mostly for blades and cups)
- A legitimate cookbook (on a side note, there is a very small smoothies and dip pamphlet)
- Additionally, there are more cups available.
- Cable that can be retracted
2. Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender
An industrial-strength blender with only one thousand watts of electricity can pulverize ice and dissolve even the most stubborn of ingredients.
Making cold beverages and smooth smoothies for the whole family is a breeze with the 72-ounce professional blender pitcher. Maximum liquid volume of 64 ounces
The Total Crushing Technology blades are so powerful that they can smash ice and entire fruits and vegetables in a matter of seconds.
Make snow out of ice in a matter of seconds and mix in your favorite ingredients for refreshing resort-style frozen cocktails.
Inspiring drinks and meals may be created with the help of the attached recipe book.
The BPA-free, dishwasher-safe construction of the pitcher makes cleaning the blender as easy as using it.
Professional Blender with a 1000-Watt Motor and a 72-ounce Pitcher with Total Crushing Capacity and Lid.
- It makes quick work of ice and frozen berries, pulverizing them completely.
The ingenious design of the blade. Quickly and easily snap in and out. (Put the blade in before you mix, however!)
- The ability to remove the blade facilitates pouring, scraping, and cleaning. (Careful, it’s sharp.)
- The top is sealed to prevent any water from entering.
- The blender’s flip-up spout makes it easy to add ingredients and liquids in tiny quantities.
- Has a hands-free option to run the blender on a pulse or to operate it normally.
- Can store a lot of fluid. Superb for a wide range of folks.
- Not filling the container completely may cause dry ingredients (spinach) to rise to the top and adhere to the edges, necessitating manual stopping and stirring.
- Contrary to Amazon’s recommendation, it does not work with separate blending cups.
- Short cord. Extremely difficult to modify for use with existing outlets.
3. Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Stainless Steel Blender
Designed for all-round performance rather than raw power or high capacity, this Cuisinart die-cast blender with a stainless steel collar has much to recommend it. The 600 watt motor may not be the most robust out there but it still guarantees you a pretty functional kitchen countertop blender for making everything from mid-morning fruit smoothies to protein shakes and pureed soups for dinner. The 48 ounce borosilicate glass jar may not be the most cavernous you can buy but it has much to recommend it including its clarity and a well graduated measuring marks up its side. You will also come to appreciate such features as 2-ounce measuring cap, secure fit lid, not to mention the die-cast metal base. To ensure you get to enjoy the best of the blender as soon as it ships, a handy recipe book is included to point you in the right direction.
- Blending plenty of ice is required for them. The ice gets chewed up by the blender and pulverized into a fluffy slushy. The Pina Coladas are much better now that this has been included.
- Easy maintenance is provided by the straightforward construction.
- Cost is prohibitive
4. Instant Ace Nova Cooking Blender, Hot and Cold, 9 One Touch Programs, 54 oz, 1000W
Equipped with a 900 watt motor, the BrylaneHome Soup Blender belongs squarely in the “Average Kitchen Blender” category in terms of power ratings. However, it comes with a series of extra features which makes it to stand out when compared with its price range contemporaries. Whether you are looking for a jar capable of blending ingredients or cooking some snacks to perfection, you will find the BrylaneHome Soup Blender well equal to the task. The high capacity 1.7 quart jar of the blender means you can make large quantities of foods at a go, saving you time and extending the life of the motor and other moving parts. There are several design elements which makes the blender a desirable addition to your kitchen collection. However, the device itself is pretty tall and may prove a handful if you do not have large kitchen cabinets in which to store it.
- It’s a machine for blending several ingredients together. It’s capable of being a mixer. I use it to blend my breakfast smoothie every day.
- The cup is made of glass.
- Using and comprehending it is a breeze.
- If I want a smoothie that is even somewhat smooth, I have to put it through the blender twice.
5. Oster Versa Blender | 1400 Watts | Stainless Steel Blade | Low Profile Jar | Perfect for Smoothies, Soups, Black
Featuring a new sleek design and a versatile 1 horsepower motor, this is a blender well primed to blend your food with amazing ease. While the 600 watt it works at does not make it the most powerful blender out there, it nonetheless guarantees you consistently mixed and pureed foods all the time. Some of the more notable performance features of the blender include a recessed coupling system, self lubricating ball bearings and a large metal cooling fan. The blender has two basic running speeds: low and fast. While the more choosy users would prefer plenty more options, these two are good enough for basic kitchen tasks nonetheless. The Omega BL330S blender is also sold with a comprehensive two year warranty to assure you of all-round performance well into the future.
- The material may be cleaned quickly and simply. Do this by rinsing, then adding a little amount of liquid dish soap to a blender full of hot water and blending.
- It’s simple to operate. Simply turn the dial or press a pre-programmed button to adjust the settings.
- It doesn’t budge or wobble on the kitchen counter.
- It works well for blending frozen fruit. To prevent any lumps from forming, I press the smoothie button and give it a few additional pulses at the end.
- This mixer is really noisy. Nonetheless, I have yet to encounter a “silent” blender.
- According to the manufacturer, it should not be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- The blade is welded in place and cannot be removed, at least not without some effort.
- The lid’s rubber gasket peels off without much effort.
6. Ninja AMZ493BRN Compact Kitchen System
Performance and power worthy of a professional kitchen can be found in the Ninja Compact Kitchen System with Auto-iQ. You can see, feel, and taste the difference between blending in a 72 oz. Pitche, a Processor Bowl, or a Single-Serve Cup. Completely hold up to 64 ounces of liquid This tiny Ninja cooking system with Auto-iQ delivers professional-grade performance and muscle. You can see, feel, and test the difference whether you’re using the 72 oz. with lanzador, the processor’s cuenco, or just mixing it in a cup on a single server. Total liquid capacity of 64 ounces.
- Exceptionally potent
- Many preventative measures
- Extremely cheap for a machine of its caliber and power (1200 watts).
- If a blade becomes dull or broken, it’s easy to swap it out and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg to do so.
- The materials and construction are top-notch.
- Bright digital display, three preset modes to eliminate guessing, and manual on/off control (or use pulse).
- Neither a stand mixer nor a food processor substitute (can not whip or slice).
- Takes up a lot of room (see first point) on the kitchen counter and/or in the cabinets. This would be less of a problem if it could serve as a substitute for either of them.
- I think it would be better if it had a dial or something to adjust the speed.
- There’s no built-in cleaning mechanism (but is top rack dishwasher safe)
7. All-Clad stainless steel Immersion hand blendeAll Clad stainless steel Immersion hand blender
Featuring a pretty powerful 600-watt motor and a unique tall design, this All-Clad Immersion Hand Blender is primed to take on a variety of kitchen snack challenges with amazing ease. With the blender in your hands, tasks like pureeing vegetables, blending foods and fruit smoothies are no longer impossible. The All-Clad unique design means the blender does not have a jar or a base but you need to place the blending head in the container with the food you need to blend and you are ready to go. This design guarantees you a number of notable advantages such as you can blend as much food as you want at a go. Moreover, you do not have to worry about cantankerous assemblies or unpleasant cleaning tasks after you are done with blending.
- The brain is big enough to handle a lot of information simultaneously.
buttons. This will wear out over time, unlike an option with solid steel construction and tactile buttons.
- However, this is a small drawback, since they otherwise feel great.
- Smoothies, soups, sauces (even mayonnaise), and even soap are all easily liquefied by its powerful motor.
- Since the blending shaft is so long, it may also be used to reach into very high containers.
- Because it requires an external power source, you’ll never have to worry about a dead battery or a dead internal battery that can’t be replaced.
- It can go at varying speeds and even has a “turbo” setting. To turn the buttons on or off, just push or release them.
- This comes at a high cost.
- Any regular wide-mouthed mason jar will not work with the head.
- That membrane and rubbery stuff on the handle.
- There is a real risk of pinching if the blender’s mixing shaft isn’t properly attached to the motor.
8. KitchenAid KSB1332YPA K150 Blender, 48 oz, Passion Red
The Kitchen Aid 5-speed diamond countertop blender is primed to help you do a variety of kitchen tasks ranging from stirring, chopping to mixing, pureeing, and liquefying food in the kitchen. It is as versatile a kitchen appliance as you will find at the price with its diamond blending system, sturdy construction, and Intelli-speed motor control. You will also come to appreciate the high capacity 60-ounce pitcher that is large enough to allow you to make a large quantity of food at a go. If you are looking for a blender that is functional as well as one which complements the decor theme in your kitchen, you could not go wrong with this blender as it comes in a range of colors for the motor base so you can select the one which suits your needs the best. Moreover, the pitcher is not only scratchproof but also shatterproof; making it safe to wash it in the dishwasher.
- It looks great and functions well.
- The smoothie connection and glasses are also highly practical; one kind of glass may be stored almost anywhere, while another type is more cumbersomely sized.
- Tiding up is a breeze.
9. Blendtec Designer Series Blender – WildSide+ Jar (90 oz) and Blendtec GO™ Travel Bottle (34 oz) BUNDLE – Professional-Grade Power – Self-Cleaning – 6 Pre-programmed Cycles – 8-Speeds – Red
An all-in-one blender, this WildSide jar blender enables you to do everything from creating juices, ice cream, soups, crushed ice, and many more. Equipped with a commercial-grade motor, it can rev up to 1,560 watts of raw power ensuring extra-fine mixing of the ingredients of your favorite snack. A selection of high end features place the blender right at the top-end range of kitchen blenders.
The Designer Series of blenders from Blendtec comes with special custom-designed carbon-steel sealed ball bearings for greater, more satisfactory performance. These bearings reduce noise, friction, and increase the life of the motor. Designed for heavy-duty usage, Blendtec designers have intuitive mechanisms to cool moving parts even after long hours of operation. However, should the components heat up too much, the blender’s computer brain will automatically shut everything down, ensuring your blender is safe and ready for the next challenge.
- Forceful…I think that will mix Professional grade
- Disposal is a breeze. (Use a few drops of dishwashing liquid and pulse for a few seconds to clean. Use water to clean and dry)
- Assurance for 7 Years
- It’s a noisy device. Even though you’ll only be using it for brief periods of time, your neighbors may get concerned if they hear loud noises early in the day.
- It is possible to avoid smoothie cavitation (in which the blender blades spin in an air pocket without actually contacting the smoothie’s ingredients) by adding more liquid to the blender jar.
10. Vitamix Blender Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Container, White
If you are looking for a blender that combines all the best aspects you would expect of this line of kitchen appliances from impeccable design, versatile power options, high capacity, robust power, and outstanding manufacturer’s warranty, the Vitamix 5200 Series ticks all the boxes with plenty to spare. The blender is powered by a versatile 2 peak horsepower motor and has a high-efficiency radial cooling fan to ensure the appliance continues to perform at peak potential even when you are blending large quantities of food at once.
The blender’s 64-ounce pitcher is one of the higher capacity ones available in the market. The whole construction is robust and spill-proof. But the one feature which places the Vitamix 5200 in its own class is the comprehensive 7-year warranty. If you needed any proof that the product was made for the long run, then this product warranty should be more than enough.
- The blender jar’s 2 liter capacity is twice that of my Oster, allowing me to make soups and sauces in much larger quantities. (Batch cooking is a favorite method of mine.)
- The blades have great blending power. Many of the vegan sauces I create need a high-powered blender to smooth out the soaked nuts. Now, my cashew cream always turns out silky.
- Disinfecting the jar is a breeze.
- There’s a tamper included, which is a nice touch (a tamper is a plastic rod that you can use to agitate up the ingredients while blending)
- The rubber cap doesn’t fit the blender jar securely, which is a major turnoff for me. Putting it on the jar is a hassle, and taking it off is much more of a hassle. That looks like a faulty design. For this reason, I keep my hand on the cap to prevent it from flying off.
When it comes to shopping for the best kitchen blender, it is important to have strict criteria by which to judge the performance of different products. The blender’s performance as evidenced by the power specification of its motor and construction of its blades is an important factor in this regard. It is also important to consider optional features such as the size of the jar/ pitcher and the overall design. A good, high-performance blender should also be sold with a comprehensive warranty as a guarantee.