Top 10 Best Baby Shower Food or Cake Gift Ideas for girl and boy on Invitation party
If there is a party that you will plan in your life which comes with a lot of expectations then it got to be a baby shower. Baby showers are mostly held to usher in a new member of the family or when meeting a newborn for the first time.
Due to the momentous importance that baby showers have, you certainly want to ensure that the finer details are just right. The food taken easily overshadows any other aspect of a baby shower.
If you are having a hard time coming up with ideas for appetizers, cakes or even the main courses, here are top 10 best baby shower food ideas for you;
When contemplating the menu for the baby shower, it is important to incorporate food that relates to the overall theme in particular. If your theme is XYZ for instance, having an alphabetic block cake with these letters inscribed could turn out to be an ingenious idea. You can also use alphabetic cookie cutters or sandwiches from pieces of bread as well.
- Convenient alternative to baking when you just have room for a little dessert or snack.
- Contains no maltitol or other sugar alcohols, so you may have a couple without feeling like you have to relieve yourself in public.
- The calorie count is excellent.
- A little grainy and crumbly in texture. Typical of meals made with almond blossom.
- Also, there is a barely perceptible aftertaste. It’s not horrible or overpowering, but it is noticeable.
2. The Fruits
Fruits are a must-have in every baby shower. It is quite easy to put as finger food not to mention the added bonus of being delicious and low calorie. You can make the fruit display even more colorful by making a pineapple baby stroller. How does the idea of using watermelon as the base and the outline of the pawpaw stroll sound? Great! Isn’t it? Chop and scoop the watermelon to give room for other fruits. Orange slices for the wheels would make a magnificent centerpiece.
- Revitalizing and crisp
3. Wilton Holiday Shapes Metal Christmas Cookie Cutter Set
This traditional set of metal cutters includes 18 different shapes, sizes, and designs, making Christmas crafts a blast. It’s a blast to create and adorn with them. This set has it all: a pine tree, mittens, an elf hat, a stocking, a wreath, a sleigh, some gingerbread boys, some reindeer, an angel, a snowflake, an ornament, a snowman, a bell, a plaque, some candy canes, and a Everything you need for a delicious Christmas cookie spread! The metal construction of these cookie cutters ensures that they will retain their original form for many uses to come.
- The cookie dough may be readily cut using sturdy cutters that retain their form.
- Preserved in a plastic container that may be used again
- Girls, boys, bells, angels, wreaths, stockings, presents, snowmen, holly, candies, reindeer, trees, stars, snowflakes, mittens, sleighs, and Santa hats are just some of the holiday-themed figures available.
- Printed instructions for making cookie dough to roll out are included on the packaging.
- The substance is metal.
- Wash by hand in warm, soapy water before and after each use. Do a thorough washing and dry with a clean, soft towel.
- Each cookie cutter is about 3 inches tall.
- Forms of all sorts, for amusing play
- A fair price for what you receive
- Greater in size to prevent crumbling during baking
- Having a plastic container to keep it in was a selling point for me;
- I got it and immediately washed the cutters (as is recommended), and after only one wash, the blades began to discolor and show signs of corrosion, so they are clearly not stainless steel.
4. Hot Appetizers
Appetizers are very popular in baby showers more so when they are served hot. You can make use of bagel bites, chicken wings or any other nibbles purchased from a local grocery store. Serve them immediately you get them from the oven and dress them up with blue or pink sour cream.
- Bite-sized beef wellingtons flavored with fresh, matured USDA choice beef tenderloin, complemented with mushroom duxelle, and baked in a flaky French puff pastry. There are directions on how to make it.
- Easily prepared from frozen; simply bake and serve.
- We provide a wide selection of hand-threaded frozen treats that are created fresh daily. When it comes to quality, outstanding flavor, convenience, and value, AppetizersUSA never strays.
- AppetizersUSA’s delectable hand-crafted appetizers are perfect for consumers, caterers, chefs, restaurants, hotels, and more!
- Product Count: 50 (Pack of 1)
5. Crock-Pot 3.5 Quart Casserole Manual Slow Cooker
The Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker streamlines the process of preparing meals for the whole family, a crowd, or just for the day ahead. The Casserole Crock is the perfect kitchen workhorse, as it can be used to bake desserts, casseroles, and other foods in a standard oven or plugged in to cook on the countertop. The Cook & Carry locking lid feature makes the Casserole Crock portable and mess-free during transit.
- With a 3.5-quart capacity, you can feed a group of three plus.
- Removable stoneware measuring 9 by 13 inches is ideal for baking and serving lasagnas, casseroles, and other hearty foods.
- Easily slow cook and reheat meals with the help of the manual Low, High, and Warm settings.
- Convenient portable food storage with a lockable cover
- A 3.5-quart capacity appears to be the sweet spot between portability and usefulness for social gatherings.
- The 9-by-13-inch porcelain cooking pot is a standard, eliminating the need to alter recipes.
- This insert may be baked in. Simply used the insert to broil some cheese for a lasagna topper.
- This insert may go through the dishwasher without any problems.
- The new white insert is much nicer than the previous brown ones.
- A wider kitchen island is required to accommodate all of the necessary appliances.
- Typical Components (which I like but some others might not)
- The Crock-Pot website does not sell new inserts at this time.
6. Lip-smacking Scones
It goes without saying that the best goodies in any baby shower are the baked delights. There are many forms of baked treats that you can assemble for your guests. For a baby girl baby shower for instance, strawberry scones would be an immense addition to the food table. Don’t forget to add some creams and strawberries to make your scones even more popular with the guests.
7. Muffin Man
Just like cookies muffins are a must-have in any baby shower. There is an array of muffin recipes on various blogs and websites. Adding a blue or pink tint to the muffin would be equally great. Citrus flavored muffins are a huge addition to a baby girl bridal shower while blueberry muffins are well-liked in baby boy showers.
8. Cupcake Cuties
Cupcakes can be used to replace a full cake because they are much easier to distribute among the invited guests. You can bake cupcakes in paper cups while adding ice with a swirl. When the baking process is complete, add blue or red spraying on the cupcakes to make them look attractive and yummy. Icing spray is readily available in local grocery stores. Small plastic pacifiers or baby booties can be added to each cupcake to get an extra touch of panache.
9. Creative Cakes
For those who may want to go with the idea of having a big cake during the wedding, be sure to look for one that befits the baby shower status. If you want to get something extraordinary out of the baby shower cake, baking it yourself is highly advisable. Alternatively, you can purchase cake molds that let you create a sizable baby bassinet or rattle. Tiered cakes laced with fondant can be a great stencil for imaginative decorating. Add a mold resembling an expectant mama on top of the cake and you might end up creating a perfect baby shower cake befitting a prince or princess.
10. Ice Cream Floats
Ice cream floats and baby showers go hand in hand. You can use blue or pink soda to color ginger ale or you can add blue or red sherbet to create ice cream floats. Ice cream floats can be distributed to guests using small recyclable cups or placed at a strategic position where guests can easily have access to them.
Planning a successful baby shower boils down to creativity. If you are creative enough, you will set the right mood for the party from start to finish. Don’t forget to balance your menu in such a way that there are delicious food items and sweet delights. A creatively assembled menu will ensure that you enjoy the baby shower with guests in attendance.