The best hand vacuums in 2022 are a great investment for any home. They make it easy to clean up messes from anywhere and they can be used to get rid of dust, pet hair, crumbs, and more. In this post we will review the top 10 best hand vacuums on the market right now!
This is an engaging intro paragraph because it tells us what we’re going to learn in the post while also having some excitement about these awesome products!
Spring-cleaning is a daunting chore that unfortunately people cannot ignore. It helps to eliminate dust and disease-causing organisms and creates a safe environment where homeowners can enjoy quality time with their family members and or friends. To ease this process, consider buying one of the following top 10 best hand vacuum brands in 2022:
- 1 Top 10 Best Hand Vacuums In 2022 Reviews
- 1.1 1.BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Black (BDH2000L)
- 1.2 2.BLACK+DECKER dustbuster
- 1.3 3. Hoover DustChaser Cordless Mini Hand Held Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner, Dry Handheld Vac, BH57010, White
- 1.4 4. BDH7200CHV 7.2-Volt Cordless Dustbuster by Black and Decker
- 1.5 5. Hoover ONEPWR 20V Utility 3 Gallon Wet Dry Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, High Power, BH57105, White
- 1.6 6.BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 24613
- 1.7 7. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off Bagless Upright Vacuum, 20874, Blue
- 1.8 8. Hoover ONEPWR Blade+ Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight, BH53310, Silver
- 1.9 9.Dyson (214730-01) V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow
- 1.10 10. Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 2 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Hand Vacuums In 2022 Reviews
1.BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Black (BDH2000L)
The Platinum BDH2000L by Black and Decker is a sleek and stylish hand vacuum with many innovative features. Major ones that have won the hearts of millions of homeowners worldwide are: 1) Light and compact design – The Platinum BDH200L is light and compact, which makes it a suitable hand vacuum for everyday cleaning. Whether you use it to clean your small bedside carpet or to sift dust, breadcrumbs, and pet hair from tiny crevices in your couch, the slim rotating nozzle of the Platinum BDH2000L will do a good job.
This vacuum also has a flip brush and built-in crevice tool. 2) Cyclonic action-The cyclonic filtration system fitted on this hand vacuum enables you to clean for long hours. Its triple-layer design also prevents clogging, while its filters are washable and replaceable. 3) Battery Life – The rechargeable Lithium integral batteries in this vacuum is durable. It also provides a constant voltage during usage and lacks the memory effect.
- The suction is excellent.
- Weighty (which I like since it’s a lithium-ion 20-volt vacuum engine and so cordless)
- At almost $100, I’m not sure whether I would buy it.
- Not being able to vacuum up hair, etc…
- Leaves, sand, mud, and other debris are no issue.
A cordless handheld vacuum, the Black+Decker dustbuster CHV1410L is a convenient tool. In contrast to a bulky, cumbersome upright vacuum, this one is lightweight and compact, making it ideal for rapid cleanups of tiny spills and messes around the house. It works very well on bare surfaces like those in a kitchen, and its compact size makes it a viable option for cleaning up dirt spills in your automobile. The battery life is quite short, and it may take up to four hours to completely recharge. A modest handheld vacuum like this one would naturally have a little dirt chamber.
- An excellent showing on the bare floor.
- Highly transportable and compact for storage.
- Easy to care for overall.
- Weak batteries that take forever to charge.
- Miniature receptacle for grime.
3. Hoover DustChaser Cordless Mini Hand Held Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner, Dry Handheld Vac, BH57010, White
The BD10045RED handheld vacuum is one of Dirt Devil’s new line of Energy Star rated household products. When in use, this hand vacuum consumes 70% less power than many traditional designs. This translates to lower electricity bills in the long-term. Apart from its Energy Star rating, the BD10045RED’s cordless and bagless design heightens its portability. Whether you use it as an everyday cleaning vacuum or not, good results are guaranteed. Its innovative design is also reliable and convenient. Finally, because of its patented AccuCharge technology, the battery in the BD10045RED charges two times faster. It generates 15.6 volts of suction power and is durable.
- In all my years of looking, this is the smallest portable vacuum I’ve ever come across.
- It seems that the battery life is rather lengthy.
- Whether you use the brush or not, the attachments are fantastic for reaching into tight spaces.
- As a result of the little capacity of its dirt collecting container, I have to empty it every 10 minutes.
- It’s top-heavy, and the handle keeps slipping out of my hand. Ergonomics are completely absent.
- Oh, plus it gives out a high-pitched wine, which is terrible for obvious reasons.
4. BDH7200CHV 7.2-Volt Cordless Dustbuster by Black and Decker
Here are four major reasons why the 7.2-volt BDH7200CHV hand vacuum is the seventh-best in the market: First, because of its light and cordless design, this vacuum cleaner is portable and suitable for everyday cleaning. It also has a powerful suction system, washable filters and dust bowl, and a powerful 7.2-volt rechargeable battery. Its nozzle is slim and wide-mouthed and can spring-clean the tiniest of crevices and corners easily.
- Reasonably priced.
- Simply said, it’s simple to employ.
- Energy storage that can be recharged.
- This item has zero suction.
5. Hoover ONEPWR 20V Utility 3 Gallon Wet Dry Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, High Power, BH57105, White
A best seller in many online stores, Black and Decker’s PHV1810 vacuum ranks sixth on our top 10 best hand vacuum reviews in 2022 for many reasons. First, by combining power (18 volts) and a good design, the company has developed an innovative pivot head vacuum that has changed how people clean their homes. It is also portable, easy to store, and has an angled nozzle that cleans many hard-to-reach areas easily. Components such as filters and bowls are removable and washable, while its mechanical components swirl quietly when the vacuum is in use. You no longer have to wear earplugs when cleaning.
- Powerful battery suction
- Excellent appendices
- The battery life is respectable.
- Not too time-consuming to charge
- Very cool filter (or remove for liquids)
- Just not as powerful as the one I plug in.
6.BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 24613
Household pets are adorable creatures. However, if you have a species that likes to cuddle on the couch or shed hair often, your living area can become a hairy mess in a short time. If your primary aim is to remove pet hair from household accessories such as carpets regularly, the Pet Hair Eraser hand vacuum Bissell is the perfect remedy. This hand vacuum is light. It also has a multilevel filtration system, an easy-grip handle, and an interchangeable rubber contoured nozzle that works well. Even though the Pet Hair Eraser is corded, it is highly flexible and one of the most durable brands in the market.
- Combination of light emitting diodes (LEDs) with a crevice tool
- The vacuum’s suction is average for the category, and the noise level is lower than average, however the crevice tool generates a whistling sound because of its shape.
- Even while the main brush tangles less than those of competing manufacturers, it cannot handle long pet hair or other very lengthy strands of hair.
- To be frank, the asking price is ridiculously high.
- Non-rewinding corded models have a cord hold on the hose, making it difficult to move from the wand to the vacuum cleaner’s body. The wand’s suction force may be reduced, however that may not guarantee that the brush will activate.
7. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off Bagless Upright Vacuum, 20874, Blue
Fitted with a 7 Amp motor and a quick flip crevice tool, the SD20005RED Scorpion by Dirt Devil is a powerful handheld vacuum suitable for routine cleaning of small carpets, bedding, and tight spaces such as crevices between couch cushions. Apart from the crevice tool, you can attach a dusting brush or hose for a customized cleaning experience. It has no belts of bags and draws power from a 16-foot long power cord.
- The suction is really strong. The extended length of the rope allows you to get to more difficult to get areas. If you choose to use it as a canister, it won’t weigh you down. Having the space well-lit while cleaning can help you see any missed spots and ensure a thorough job.
- The dirt bin is tiny and must be regularly emptied to prevent hair from being lodged in the mesh screen. It’s lovely to be able to touch an empty space, but then the dust settles on the seal and your power is diminished. The retractable handle’s lock is flimsy. When you attempt to pull the handle out, it becomes longer.
8. Hoover ONEPWR Blade+ Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight, BH53310, Silver
A best seller in many stores, the CHV1410L DustBuster by Black and Decker is the third-best in 2022 as per our review. It is light and has a slim rotating nozzle that cleans tight spaces well. The onboard crevice tool and brush on this hand vacuum are also of high quality, while its innovative long-nozzle design increases a user’s reach by around 50%. If power is a concern or you spend many hours cleaning your living areas daily, the lithium battery in this hand vacuum has 1.5-hour cells and an integrated smart charge technology that heightens its energy efficiency by 50%. You will never run out of charge when cleaning.
- There are two suction settings and a few attachments included, and it may be mounted on the wall.
- Ideal for cleaning in low light conditions
- However, the power button is positioned too near to the handle, making it easy to accidentally turn the device off while using just one hand.
- Excellent fast-charging portable power source.
- The four add-ons are very functional and clip on safely, preventing them from dislodging in the middle of usage.
- The wall mount is of poor quality and prevents charging when the device is hung.
- The trash container is simple to empty but requires extensive cleaning.
- Slightly ponderous, but ultimately not terrible.
9.Dyson (214730-01) V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow
The CHV1510 Dustbuster by Black and Decker ranks second on our review. Like many brands on this list, its quality construction has made it a favorite of many worldwide. It is also energy-efficient, has a wide nozzle that scoops dust and debris effortlessly, and an ergonomic Dustbuster design that increases a person’s reach by 50% when cleaning.
- Conveniently fits in a relatively little area, has a strong motor, and can be used either with or without an extended connection.
- The huge power heads have a wide range of attachments, are convenient to use on the stairs, and can be maneuvered with relative ease.
- When the extension and power head are included, the total weight is about 5.75 lbs, with the power unit weighing slightly over 3.5 lbs.
- Price need a suitable wall mountable docking station and an accessible power outlet
- The vacuum itself (the power unit with the extension and one power head connected) is the only attachment that can be docked, and two of the other five attachments are either too heavy or too cumbersome to operate
- For a long period of time with just one hand.
10. Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
As per our review, the corded EasyClean handheld vacuum by Eureka is the best in the market. It has a strong 5.5 amp suction system that cleans carpets, upholstery, and even cars with minimal effort. Its revolving brush dislodged debris and dust particles while its motor generates a powerful suction that scoops them in one go. This vacuum has a bagless filter and a 20-foot power cord that is flexible and very easy to store.
Buying a good hand vacuum cleaner is beneficial in many ways. First, because of their portability and reliability, they make good spring-cleaning equipment for homeowners and those who want to keep the vehicles clean. Hand vacuums are also powerful, low-maintenance, and available cheaply in many offline and online stores. To have the best experience, however, it is advisable that you buy a quality design from a good store.
- Powerful suction when turned up to eleven.
- Being lightweight, it is simple to navigate stairwells and high ceilings.
- Cordless. The absence of a cord is both a benefit and a drawback.
- In a nutshell, it works well for the occasional short vacuuming you may do.
- The battery dies after twenty minutes of continuous high suction. This vacuum will determine your cleaning schedule on a day when you want to accomplish a lot of housework, since it requires frequent charging and
- Operates at a glacial pace. Simply said, a corded vacuum is required for that type of cleaning.
- The canister’s release mechanism seems to be stuck. It’s inconvenient but trivial.
- It can’t balance on its own and hardly leans in either direction.
We hope you have enjoyed our list of the top 10 best hand vacuums in 2022. If so, please share this article with your friends and family to help us spread the word about these great products! For more information on how to use any one of these vacuum cleaners, be sure to check out their individual product pages for detailed reviews and guides. Thank you again for reading our post, we are happy that you took time out of your day to learn more about each product.
Visit our homepage to see more products: TOP 10 BEST REVIEWS