Do you know that your teeth are only 25 percent of your mouth? Hence, imagine you brush your teeth for ten minutes to make very crook and cranny cleaned. Then you still miss the other 75 percent. Hence, what should you do with this remaining 75 percent? Of course, you must use mouthwash which can reaches anywhere in your mouth. Therefore, for this purpose, top ten best mouthwashes are presented below.
10. Herbal Choice Mari Organic Mouthwash
Herbal Choice Mouthwash uses organic formula to reassure you from any harmful chemical ingredients. Furthermore, it has no alcohol in it which means it will not burn your mouth while rinsing. Due to its organic ingredients, the mouthwash is able to kill germs that cause bad breath. It, instead, maintains fresh breath for a long time. The gums are also nourished to be more healthy and pink.
9. Rembrandt Mouthwash
The mouthwash is formulated by sodium fluoride that has the property to strengthen your teeth and enamel. It helps restoring enamel and promotes your teeth’s resistance to acids that are in your food and beverages. Another main feature of the mouthwash is that it helps eliminate the stains on your teeth and also prevents those stains from reappearing. Finally, it is able to whiten your teeth and provide you with long-lasting healthy breath with the smell of mint.
8. ACT Restoring Mouthwash
With the cool mint flavor, ACT Mouthwash offers you four main features to consider. First, it is able to eliminate bad breath and maintain fresh, cool breath for longer time. Second, its formula has the property to make your enamel stronger. Third, it brings the mineral to the weaken spots of your teeth for nourishment. Its last feature is its ability to prevent tooth decay.
7. JASON Powersmile Mouthwash
The mouthwash empowers your smile with the flavor of cinnamon and peppermint. It is able to eradicate bad breath and instead offers you fresh, cool breath. It, moreover, makes your gums healthy by reducing the tartar from building up. All the ingredients are genuinely natural and organic; therefore, you do not have to worry about harmful chemical substances. Finally, due to its non-alcoholic formula, you can wash your mouth without the burning sensation that you might have with some products.
6. Nature’s Answer Mouthwash
Nature’s Answer is excelling in promoting healthy gums and teeth. Additionally, the mouthwash makes your breath cool, clean and fresh for a whole day. However, its secret formula containing the soothing herbs is the main feature. It helps cleansing your mouth and also makes your gum healthy. It, moreover, will provide your mouth with fresh and cool sensation with the flavor of mint. With no alcohol in the formula, the mouthwash will not burn your mouth.
5. Tom’s of Maine Fresh Cool Mountain Mint Mouthwash
Are you longing for the breath that is fresh and smell good so that you can speak to people with confidence? Choose Tom’s of Maine Mouthwash. The product is able to provide you long lasting breath that is fresh with the flavor mountain mint. Its special feature is to eliminate bad breath with the property of oils and mineral zinc. Finally, with no alcohol in its formula, the model will not burn your mouth while washing.
4. SmartMouth ACF Mouthwash Mint
SmartMouth features its latest technology, zinc-ion, to offer you the best oral hygiene you can have. The product is able to protect your teeth from being stained by foods. Furthermore, it also prevents your teeth against dentures or crowns. Last but not least, the product is guaranteed that it will not burn your mouth because it is alcohol free. The flavor of the mouthwash is mint.
3. Crest Mouthwash
For charming smile and fresh breath, Crest is design for these purposes. The mouthwash has the property to whiten your teeth by removing the surface stains on your teeth that have been culminated for years with its formula of triple-action whitening. In addition to eliminate stains, it also can protect the stains from reappear on your teeth as well. The product, moreover, offers you the fresh flavor of mint.
2. TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse
TheraBreath helps protect your teeth with the flavor of mild mint. It has the capacity to kill the gems in your mouth quickly and effectively. Plus, it makes your breath smell nice. Last but not least, unlike some mouth wash, this model will not burn your mouth due to its non-acidic. TheraBreath is recommended by dentist, so feel free to use it to maintain oral hygiene of all time.
1. Listerine Total Care
Listerine provides you with many features. First of all, it has the property to whiten your teeth with the scent of fresh mint. Furthermore, the product can restore minerals that have been lost in the weakened areas of your teeth. Second, not only does it make your teeth white, it also makes your teeth stronger. Another essential feature of Listerine is its ability to kill germs that makes your breath smell bad.