Do you want to prepare a super tasty meal for two without necessarily spending hours over the cooking stove? There are super fast and practical recipes you can cue to make sure you spend less time in the kitchen and have plenty of time left to attend to other issues. Easy to prepare recipes to come in handy when you want to rush out of the door pretty fast. They are time saving and uncomplicated. Whether you are planning for a simple breakfast, lunch or even a romantic dinner you can easily amuse anyone eating your meal with these top 10 easy recipes for two outlined below.
- 1 1. Fresh Maine Blue Mussels – 6 pounds
- 2 2. Napoleon FANCY SMOKED MUSSELS 3.66oz (4 Pack)
- 3 3. Easy Grilled Cheese Recipes: Unique and Special Grilled Cheese Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and More (The Easy Recipe)
- 4 4. Instant Pot for Two Cookbook
- 5 5. Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe
- 6 6. Amy’s Vegetable Lasagna, Organic, 9.5-Ounce Boxes
- 7 7. Vegan Tacos: Authentic and Inspired Recipes for Mexico’s Favorite Street Food
- 8 8. Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press and Recipe eBook – Extended Warranty – Hamburger Patty Maker for Grilling – BBQ Grill Accessories
- 9 9. Weston Burger Hamburger Press, Makes 4 1/2″ Patties, 1/4lb to 3/4lb
- 10 10. Eggs for Breakfast: Delicious, Healthy Recipes to Jump-Start Your Day: A Chef’s Guide to Cooking Eggs with Over 50 Easy-to-Follow Recipes
1. Fresh Maine Blue Mussels – 6 pounds
This is a super simple recipe to prepare and can transform the lunch table into something fit for kings or your company to say the least. With this sumptuous recipe, you can add a touch of panache for any person eating the meal. Fresh steamed mussels are one of those easy to fix meals that will bring awe to any person who hasn’t been to a fancy eating joint in a while. The aroma from the mussels will amp your company’s appetite and will certainly leave their bellies full in addition to saving you loads of cash in your wallet since this is a budget-friendly recipe as well.
2. Napoleon FANCY SMOKED MUSSELS 3.66oz (4 Pack)
Sample this; blue cheese, Avocado, and Bacon. That’s certainly an easy recipe for two, isn’t it? There’s more than meets the eye with this recipe. The dish can be served alongside other accompaniments like the teriyaki chicken, leafy greens, and hard-boiled eggs. Each of these accompaniments are amazingly nutritious and it doesn’t come as a surprise why the cobb salad recipe overall effect is pure delight. You can serve the meal alongside the previously mentioned accompaniments but you can also let your company choose the salad ingredients according to their taste and preference.
3. Easy Grilled Cheese Recipes: Unique and Special Grilled Cheese Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and More (The Easy Recipe)
You can prepare grilled cheese sandwiches which are easy, quick to cook, and are ideal for those mornings when you are in a rush or don’t feel like preparing a heavy breakfast meal. There are two renditions of this recipe with both of them bringing a gastronome touch to a classic comfort meal. One rendition which is also kid-friendly features cheddar cheese, sliced tomatoes, and yellow mustard makes a finger-licking combination. The recipe is also a winner when it comes to the nutrition front. The veggies, whole grains, and calcium-rich dairy are without doubt nourishing.
4. Instant Pot for Two Cookbook
If you’re searching for an Instant Pot cookbook that’s just right for two people, go no farther than the Instant Pot for Two Cookbook.
5. Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe
A good number of people love pizza and it doesn’t have to be greasy all the time. It can be a healthy homemade pizza as well. You can have the person you intend to share the pizza with choose and arrange the toppings. You can pile the food group as he or she watches in less than 10 minutes. That’s certainly a “quick fix” meal that can be taken for lunch or dinner. The basic homemade pizza recipe is composed of tomato sauce, mozzarella blend, mushrooms, pesto, and roasted peppers. You can choose to add olives but that’s entirely optional according to your likings.
6. Amy’s Vegetable Lasagna, Organic, 9.5-Ounce Boxes
Basic vegetable lasagna, like the name suggests, is practically overflowing with vegetables. This is the perfect recipe to prepare during those laid-back Sundays when you need to catch up with your favorite show on television. All you need to do is pop the pre-prepared Lasagna in the oven and voila! A homemade dish with very minimal effort! Some people may not like the way eggplant and zucchini appear in their Lasagna. You can sort this by using roasted veggies, mixing it with some sauce, and putting on their portion.
7. Vegan Tacos: Authentic and Inspired Recipes for Mexico’s Favorite Street Food
With warm soft corn, flavored beans, tortillas, and a variety of toppings of your own choosing, you can fix a hot, tasty meal for two in under 20 minutes. While the Vegetarian Taco Recipe stipulates that you cook the beans for two minutes before adding chili powder and a splash of beer you can prepare the meal just like you like it. It doesn’t matter piling every bit of everything into the frying pan or sticking to just one or two fillings. What matters is that everything you are choosing from this recipe is full of nutrients. To cap onto this easy-to-prepare meal, you may have to squeeze some lime juice on top at the very end.
8. Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press and Recipe eBook – Extended Warranty – Hamburger Patty Maker for Grilling – BBQ Grill Accessories
You can have cheeseburgers for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. You can also give the cheeseburger a grown-up upgrade by using caramelized onions and Avocado. For the toppings, Dijon mustard can be used with viscous blue cheese dissolved within the burger. Toasted brioche rolls purchased from the bakery section of a local supermarket can be used to make the burger yummy. If your company is a kid you can replace the blue cheese with cheddar and let them choose their favorite toppings. You can heap the toppings with fresh leafy greens or thickly sliced tomatoes to make the burger healthier.
9. Weston Burger Hamburger Press, Makes 4 1/2″ Patties, 1/4lb to 3/4lb
This is an incredibly lip-smacking soup that is relatively fast and easy to prepare. It will fill your belly up during breakfast or dinner just like the main dish would. To make the soup yummy, you have to get creative with the ingredients. Add some broccoli, leftover rice, fish or bean sprouts. The soup has a strong aroma but most of the seasoning is added towards the end. If you prefer a restrained taste, it is highly recommended that you avoid adding any strong flavors to the soup.
10. Eggs for Breakfast: Delicious, Healthy Recipes to Jump-Start Your Day: A Chef’s Guide to Cooking Eggs with Over 50 Easy-to-Follow Recipes
Egg breakfast recipes are one of the fast and quick recipes to prepare on any particular day. They provide an endlessly and adaptable twist when it comes to preparing breakfast. These recipes are also malleable to almost everyone’s tastes. It also goes without saying that they are sufficiently nutritious as well. Egg breakfast recipes come in a number of renditions some of which include Frittatas, scrambled eggs, Spanish omelets, and the likes. To add to the goodness they are taken alongside other accompaniments like whole-grain toast. Do you want an easy meal to fix for your breakfast? You can’t go wrong with egg recipes.