Well designed French fry cutters are transforming home and restaurant kitchens around the world with the labor-saving efficiency. But the best potato chopper should not just save you the energy required to convert potatoes to French fries sized pieces; they should be hygienically designed, easy to operate and require little (if any) maintenance to perform. When all these factors are considered, the following are our top 10 French fry cutters reviewed using these all-encompassing criteria.
Best French Fry Cutters
1. New Star Foodservice 42306 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
Invest in our French fry cutter right now to cut down on preparation time. Its long, ergonomic handle makes it possible to make clean cuts with only one motion. Stainless steel and iron make up the cutter’s sturdy frame, while the user-friendly design makes it simple to operate. Incorporates mounting brackets for convenient, space-saving countertop or wall installation.
If you need anything to stay put on your kitchen counter, try the suction cups. The V-shaped basin can hold potatoes up to 6 inches in diameter, and the stainless-steel blades make quick work of chopping the potatoes into uniform cubes. The acidic vegetable juices won’t eat away at the blades, making this a great tool for any kitchen.
- Professional quality; no flimsy plastic here.
- Reduced effort required to clean. Remove the front three wing nuts, wash in hot water, and dry.
- Not a single crevice where spud bits may get stuck and rot.
- Because of its size, some people may find it difficult to store.
2. Actualizar Internacional, Gris
This Progressive French fry cutter will prove popular with those who do not like the task of having to first cut the potatoes into smaller pieces before feeding them to the cutter. With a single motion, the GPC-3664 reduces whole potatoes to exquisitely shaped fries. The GPC-3664 also comes with a suction bottom to ensure it sticks to any flat surface without much of a problem. Cleaning and maintenance is a breeze with the blade and pusher plates safe enough to be placed in a dishwasher. The base frame and handle frame should be cleaned by hand though.
- Despite not coming with an instruction manual, this item was delivered on schedule, is well constructed, makes quick work of cutting fries, and does its purpose admirably.
- ENORMOUS, with a solid construction that suggests it was intended for wall-mounting bolts
3. Fox Run Potato Cutter, French Fries
Designed for use at home rather than for commercial restaurants, this Fox Run potato cutter is nonetheless one of the best selling products in its class. Looking at its salient features, it is easy to see why it is such a universal favorite. To begin with, the cutter is simple to operate. It comes with an easy to clean plastic body and replaceable stainless steel blades. Compact, finely contoured, and virtually maintenance-free; this French fry cutter is a great addition to any kitchen.
- Simple in design yet constructed from high-quality materials; requires less effort to clean.
- The blades are not very sharp, so they need to be “set” with a good “slam” on the heel of your fist. However, after they are set, a two-handed firm “push” pushes them effortlessly through the whole potato.
- So yet, there have been none.
4. POP AirFry Mate, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter
Perfect French fries at home are now a reality. Includes two slicing blades that can be switched out for a 1/2 “fry, either thick or thin (about 3/8″), and 3” in length. Perfect for slicing carrots and potatoes. It’s also fantastic for chopping onions, zucchinis, and cucumbers.
Get your salad and fries ready with no effort. The potato is pressed firmly through the stainless steel blades by pulling down on our sturdy lever. Designed with a strong frame and a suction cup base to provide extra support and leverage as you work. Our French fry cutter is suction cup-mounted, so you can put it on any smooth flat surface and not worry about it moving around. Blades don’t move when cutting thanks to locking mechanisms.
Its small footprint (10 inches by 5 inches) won’t take up much room on your kitchen counter. The commercial-grade construction and stainless-steel components ensure that this lever will last for years. Blades that can be switched out can only go in one direction, avoiding accidental injury or damage. Cleans up easily with soap and water or in the dishwasher.
Our Fry Cutter makes it simple to cut fries to the ideal length for both conventional and air fryers. At 3 “length for each fry, so you won’t have to worry about them being too large for your fryer. Prepare fries for a snack, party, or supper with ease.
- Strengthier than I had envisioned. You can easily press your way through the potato. Fast and precise, it will change the way you cut forever. The usage and maintenance are simple.
- These blades make quick work of slicing potatoes.
- In general, suction cups are an effective tool.
- The potato’s decreased length need trimming before it can be used.
5. Weston Products Veggie Dicer Plastic French Fry Cutter 36-3301-W
Using the Weston French Fry Cutter, you can quickly and easily cut fries into regular shapes. Using the Weston French fry cutter is as easy as placing the potato in the device and pressing down on the handle. Excellent for making sweet potato fries, too; just be sure to soften the sweet potatoes first.
Fast and simple dicing of onions, potatoes, carrots, zucchini, and more, even fruits like mangoes and pineapples. Perfect for prepping meals or slicing fresh produce for healthy snacking.
Modify the thickness of your fries and diced meals with ease by switching out the pushers and blades with different sizes of ultra-sharp, stainless steel. Choose the 1/2″ blade if you want larger dice, or the 3/8″ blade if you want to make French fries.
Cutting tough veggies like carrots has never been easier thanks to our innovative ratcheting mechanism. Feeding the blades in 3/8″ or 1/2″ increments is as easy as depressing the ratchet handle.
The knife guide on the French fry cutter may be quickly and simply snapped into position. It’s fantastic for those occasions when you require precise, uniform slicing and dicing.
- It’s sturdy enough for potatoes of any size.
- I really like how simple and adaptable this product is.
- It’s simple to swap out the blade grid.
- A diminutive size
6. French Fry Cutter
Designed to last a lifetime, this item is crafted from high-quality stainless steel. Furthermore, it has double-sided cutting, rust-proof blades, quick slicing, little user effort, and a 3/8-inch potato-cutting capacity.
This french fry cutter has an extended handle and four non-slip rubber tips for easy slicing. A mother may quickly and easily make french fries for her children with this potato slicer, saving both time and money.
Non-toxic and BPA-free ABS plastic is used to make the french fry cutter. With fewer moving components, the food processor may be quickly disassembled and washed in the sink.
Cut potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, onions, and more into thin strips in a matter of seconds with the help of the potato cutter. The quick, precise cutting is like having a professional chef in your own home.
- It does exactly what it’s supposed to, requires little effort from the user, and can be quickly and easily cleaned.
- The fries are uniform in size and shape.
- The handle is strong, however the rest of the handle is weak.
7. LEM Products French Fry Cutter
Making French fries of the same standards as you would expect at the restaurant begins with a good potato cutter and this LEM Products machine works as well as the best in the industry. It handles even large-sized potatoes with ease though it is advisable to peel your potatoes and cut them in half before squeezing them through the cutter for the best results. The cutter ships with two replaceable blades: one for regular French fries and the other for shoestring fries.
- Weighty and reassuringly tough
- My quartz countertop is firmly attached to suction cup feet.
- Swapping out blades that are sharp is simple.
- Rather cumbersome to store, due to its size
- Smells like it was produced in china even now.
8. French Fry Cutter
Produce 1/2-inch-thick strips of potato, carrot, cucumber, eggplant, or onion with less effort using a high-quality stainless steel blade designed for years of restaurant usage.
Having an extra-long handle simplifies the process of making handmade fries. The potatoes may be easily squished with only one quick motion of the lever.
This cutter’s capacity is sufficient for most potatoes, sweet potatoes, and other vegetables, with a cutting area of 5.58 x 3.51 inches in the cutter box. makes quick work of slicing a whole potato.
Fries are sliced into 1/2″ cubes. Perfect for turning apples, carrots, celery, and other hard fruits into uniform sticks in a flash. Make some very spectacular fried potato dishes, including French fries, sweet potato fries, etc. You may look at asin:B07MK28WBH if you’re searching for a 3/8-inch blade with less thickness.
This potato cutter has the commercial quality and tiny footprint of French fry cutters that are already available on the market. The water-repellent coating prevents the cutter from rusting and makes it easy to rinse after use.
- It does a fine job slicing potatoes.
- In order to clean the device, you must disassemble it.
9. Happybuy Commercial Vegetable Fruit Chopper 1/4″ Blade Heavy Duty Professional Food Dicer Kattex French Fry Cutter
This commercial food chopper meets FDA requirements for safety and is made from a single piece of die-cast aluminum alloy and a single piece of 304 stainless steel that can slice or dice food to a uniform thickness of 1/4 inch. 2.45 kilos in weight; very portable.
The updated long-arm grip covered in rubber, along with the lever concept, makes this tomato dicer very user-friendly.
The professional onion chopper has a solid base that is outfitted with non-skid suction cup rubber feet for maximum stability.
The push block and blade assembly of the tomato slicer may be taken apart without much effort, making routine cleaning and sharpening a breeze.
Cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, celery, and fruits are just some of the many uses for this versatile chopper dicer, which may also be utilized for commercial purposes.
10. Westmark Multipurpose French Fry Cutter
The Easy Stix may be used for more than just cutting french fries (although fries are delicious and we will not under any circumstances undermine their awesomeness)
It effortlessly slices apples, carrots, cucumbers, and other veggies into beautiful, appetizing slices that are perfect for munching on while watching a movie.
Using one of three interchangeable stainless steel blades, you may change the depth of the cut to suit your needs.
- Completes the intended task successfully.
- The grid sizes may be switched out as needed.
- Only a few peas please.
- The button is not easy to press.
- Even the smallest grid size seems rather large; a finer grain would be welcome.
If you search for French fry cutters online, you are likely to be stumped by the variety of offers available from different appliance brands. It is therefore little surprise that many restaurant owners, as well as home cooking enthusiasts, find it hard to make a choice between different competing brands. With this detailed and comprehensive review of the ten best French fry cutters in the industry, we hope to have made the task of selecting the best of them all the easier for you.