Top 10 Motorcycles For Sale in 2022
Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
Top 10 Motorcycles
- For the lovers of speed, there is an array of motorcycle models in production today which can make the quest to discern which brand and model is the best to settle difficult more so if you are the kind of a person who is not very quick in making decisions.
- Nonetheless there are many motorcycles in use across the globe with statistics placing the figures at a staggering 100 million plus. Some of the models are just basic while others are made with specifications that place them as top of the range models. Some of the top of range models can accelerate at unbelievable speeds a fact which most bike lovers find mind boggling.
- Here is a comprehensive list if the top 10 fastest motorcycles in the world 2017 and a brief look at the ability of each of them.
10 Best Motorcycles For Sale
1. Kawasaki Ninja ZX – 14R
- Also christened as Kawasaki Ninja ZZ – R 100, the ZX has been feted as the one of the world’s fastest motorcycle for ages and nothing is likely to change come 2017. This motorcycle using 6 speed transmissions remains very popular with the old and young riders alike across the globe.
- This powerful machine boasts of a 1052 cc engine and has the ability to hit to a mind boggling to speed of 281 kilometers per hour. It can also reach a speed of 0 to 60 meters per hour in less than 2.5 seconds thanks to the 4 stroke, 4 cylinder engine which is liquid cooled.
2. Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
- This superbike lines as one of the must have superbikes to have in 2017. This motorcycle is fitted with a counter balancer that has two shafts. The Blackbird is an amazingly smooth superbike to handle. It comes complete with an 1137 cc four cylinder, an engine that is liquid cooled and whose power is at 153hp at 10000 rpm.
- The Blackbird also has the ability to reach a top speed of 310 kilometers per hour or and equivalent of 190 meters per hour. This motorbike manufactured the Japan’s trusted motorcycle manufacturer Honda has a 6 speed transmission just like the Kawasaki Ninja.
3. The Yamaha YZF
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2SJWEEk”]
Also produced by the awarding Japan’s motorcycle maker Yamaha, this superbike boasts of an engine that is forward inclined and is also parallel to the 4 cylinders, 20 valves and DOHC and liquid cooled. Trust this motorcycle to hit a top speed of 186 meters per hour or 297 kilometers per hour.
The Yamaha YZF has the ability to emit 128.2 horsepower which is an equivalent of 95.6 Kilowatts at 10000 rpm. This motorcycle which runs on a 6 speed transmission system is set to rock 2017 as its manufactures are set to make adjustments aimed at making sure the bike remains relevant among speed enthusiasts.
4. The MV Agusta F4 B07ZN7WJG3
This motorcycle traces its origin the Italy’s motorcycle manufacturer Augusta. The MV Agusta is powered by a 4 cylinder, DOHC, 16 radial valves, liquid cooled engine. Statistics have it that this motorcycle has the ability to reach a top speed of 176 meters per hour which is the same as 299 kilometers per hour.
You don’t have to question the power possessed by this machine as it has a power output of 174 Kilowatts or 174 horsepower. The motorcycle has a transmission system that has a double disk in addition to the 6 speed cartridge gearbox easily making it a top motorcycle for 2017.
5. Aprillia RSV 1000R Mille B005AWEQU8
The Aprillia RSV is certainly a motorcycle to watch for 2017. This is an incredibly fast motorcycle which traces its origin from motorcycle manufacturer Aprillia. It comes with a 998 cc and 60 degree V twin engine. You can expect this motorcycle to hit a top speed of 175 meters per hour or 278 kilometers per hour.
The RSV has the ability to produce 105.24 Kilowatts or 144.00 PS; 143.13 HP at 1000 rpm. The motorcycle, just like most of the top of the range models runs on a 6 speed chain drive transmission system. You can keep your eye on this powerful motorcycle in 2017 and hopefully for years to come.
6. Ducati 1098S B005AW9CT8
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=””]
This is by all means a top motorcycle for 2017. The Ducati 1098s is a 1099cc motorcycle that has an L twin cylinder, four valves in each of the cylinders and an engine that is cooled by the use of a special liquid. The super Desmodromic engine comes with the capacity to produce 160 horsepower at 90.4 rpm pound feet of rotation.
This superbike has its weight pegged at approximately 173 kilograms. This motorcycle arguably offers the highest torque in relation to its weight for all sports superbikes. If you happen to purchase this motorcycle in 2017, you can expect it to reach a top speed of 271 kilometers per hour or 169 meters per hour.
7. BMW K 1200S B005AWCYTS
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=””]
Mention the word BMW and probably the first thing that comes to anybody’s mind the quality and deluxe products that are associated with name. While BMW is celebrated as a car manufacturer it also produces one of the best and fastest motorcycles in the world.
One of such bikes poised to make headlines in 2017 is the BMW K 1200s. This bike comes with a 1711 cc engine that is liquid cooled. The engine has four cylinders and can easily produce a power output of 164.94 at 10250 rpm. This is without a doubt enough power to thrust the motorbike to a top speed if 278 kilometers per hour. The 1200 S is easy to handle even when negotiating sharpest of the corners.
8. Suzuki Hayabusa
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=””]
This superbike has proved to be one the fastest bikes ever made by any manufacturer. The good thing is that it can be used on any public road anywhere in the world. The second name Hayabusa is the Japanese name for Pergerine Falcon. The bird is known to reach a speed of 200 meters per hour and it is easy to see why this motorbike is christened Hayabusa. This motorbike comes with a 1340 cc, 4 stroke purely liquid cooled engine not to mention that the engine is a 16 valve engine. The motorcycle can reach an unbelievable top speed of 397 Kilometers per hour. The incredibly powerful engine can produce a 197 horsepower at 6750 rpm output.
9. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K
This is the first ever motorcycle that is turbine powered in production. It runs on the Rolls Royce Allison engine that has a 320hp and 52000 rpm output in addition to the 425 pound feet of rotation. This is an astonishing feat considering that the bike is two wheeled.
It therefore comes as no surprise to discover that the MTT is one of the fastest in the world and easily a top bike for 2017. The bike has recorded top speeds of 227 meters per hour or 370 kilometers per hour in the past on any track. This superbike has the ability to hold up to thirty four liters of gas. The motorcycle weighs a modest 230 kilograms.
10. Dodge Tomahawk
Any serious superbike fan may consider owning this V 10 based four while machine that is like no other. The bike comes with four wheels and runs on an engine that provides horsepower at 56000rpm output coupled with 525 pound feet of rotation.
The dodge Tomahawk is quadricycle which means that it has two front wheels and two back wheels. With an ability to hit a speed of 0 to 60 meters per second in 1.75 seconds, engineers term this as the fastest superbike ever produced in the world. It can reach a top speed of 550 kilometers per hour or 350 meters per hour which adds to more reasons as to why this the fastest motorcycle to watch in 2020. All these top 10 motorcycles exude both power and speed and will be a great addition to your collection of motorbikes in 2020. Check out any of them and you might end up having a speedy 2020.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Top10bestreview
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.