- Wireless routers are important devices for a majority of business owners today. A router can help you have access to the Internet and have it shared to different machines in the office, of course from a central server. On the market there are many types of WiFi routers to choose from. However, to buy only the high performance models, these top 10 best Wi-Fi routers for small business in 2020 will offer you great options. Read on to find yours.
Best small business routers 2022: top routers for work
1. TRENDnet AC3200
TRENDnet is a reputed brand in the networking industry. His AC3200 Wi-Fi wireless router is among the best products for its powerful hardware. It utilizes a 1 GHz dual-core CPU for handling huge volumes of traffic, and it comes with a tri-band that translates into top speed and low pings. It features 6 wireless antennas for enhanced coverage as well as many security features making it viable for small businesses.
- Very decent WiFi coverage, no connection difficulties, and simple out-of-the-box setup.
- Manual and included cd lack documentation about router settings and using other firmware
2. D-Link AC1900
This is a rather small Wi-Fi router that is very powerful. it is an affordable model that features a dual-core CPU plus dual-band support. It can offer speeds of as high as 1900 mbps, meaning there is plenty of bandwidth enough to be shared to several computers/laptops at your small business office. It features 2 USB ports for printers or network-attached storage, and also comes with the QoS support for allowing the admin to easily control the bandwidth allocations.
- Simple to install and very functional.
- Has the majority of features required for a home router/WiFi.
3. Netgear EX7000-100NAS
This is one among the models in the Nighthawk series which was designed to provide exceptional reliability as well as superb transfer rates. The model supports dual-band Wi-Fi, and features a dual-core CPU for great, maximum support. Same as other great wireless routers, it features 5 LAN ports plus USB ports to take care of network attached gadgets. It comes with three antennas for maximum coverage and other multiple advanced features plus security settings.
- Using my Chromebook, the setup was simple.
- Exceptional speed and signal
- Good range
- Price is quite pricey in comparison to others
- The size of the unit is comparable to a skyscraper.
- No other problems identified so far.
4. Asus RT-AC68U
The Asus RT-AC68U wireless router is a very innovative device in the Wi-Fi networking industry. It utilizes new operating system (OS) and a dual core processor which provides it with excellent uptime as well as superior reliability. It features three antennas plus 4 LAN ports and USB ports for more network devices. It is attractively priced, but making it more appealing is the fact that it is advertised as being 33 percent faster than the previous generations.
- Consistent data processing and network traffic
- Takes up HALF the area of conventional routers and eliminates antennae that come off.
- Excellent Aesthetics
- Awesome ASUS GUI
- Simple setup for novices
- Advanced options for experts
- Significantly stronger signal than the ASUS AC2400
- Adjustable and cool LED lights
- The power dongle has a 90-degree angle on the router connection and may cut power if the router is moved.
- Does not currently support ASUS AI Mesh networking
- No manual is given, just a fast setup guide.
- In the digital era, ASUS and the whole computer industry must improve customer service, particularly RMA service.
5. NETGEAR 4-Stream Wifi 6 Router
Built with the newest generation of WiFi 6 technology, the NETGEAR 4-Stream AX1800 WiFi 6 Router has more capacity to handle more devices on your network and speeds of up to 1.8Gbps, guaranteeing that you can experience lightning-fast internet connections on all of your devices. This next-generation router is designed for homes up to 1,500 square feet with at least 20 connected devices. A robust quad-core CPU guarantees exceptional performance for concurrent real-time programs such as multimedia streaming, online gaming, and audio/video conversations.
- Dual-core CPU, three beamforming antennas, 2.3/5 GHz USB 3.0 storage (front access!
- 128MB flash memory and 256MB RAM
- Powerful router software and the Disney Circle
- Nothing in the cons column is relevant.
- It’s enormous (footprint approximately letter size)
- The white LEDs are very large and bright.
6. Reyee Wifi 6 Router AX3200 Smart Wi-fi Mesh Router
The dual-band signal of the AX3200 Wi-Fi 6 Router with a 5G transfer rate of 2400Mbps and a 2.4G transfer rate of 800Mbps lowers buffering and latency while facilitating seamless roaming. It is not possible to route local DNS traffic through Pi Hole.
This Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router is equipped with eight omnidirectional antennas and 4+4 high-powered FEM amplifiers. In conjunction with beamforming filtering, the wireless signal may cover up to 2000 square feet. The signal is stronger when it travels through one more wall than when it passes through four antennae, and various room types are unconcerned.
This Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router supports the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard, which enables many users to share channels and connect up to 128 devices, hence enhancing network capacity and efficiency in crowded regions. Address the party’s multi-device challenge without difficulty.
Click the Reyee Mesh button to establish a network and complete the pairing of several devices. With a single click, the whole home is equipped with wifi6.
Consider acquiring the Reyee AX3200 if your network is not up to pace. Using the innovative OFDMA feature and MU-MIMO technology, our wireless router delivers a stable network with excellent performance for 78 devices, enabling simultaneous video streaming and increased family connection.
- The software is really user-friendly and simple to utilize.
- The app is buggy
7. NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900
It is another highly reliable and effective dual-band router featuring admirable design and offering reliable performance. It supports up to 1900 mbps speed transfers and has a powerful dual-core CPU. It further features Beamforming+ for improving both the performance and the range of the router. It boasts three amplified antennas as well as loads of great security features.
- Strong WiFi signal, simple to install and operate.
- Lacking a power button and built of cheap plastic
8. NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200
Also from NETGEAR, this Nighthawk X6 AC3200 model of wireless router is among the most powerful models by this manufacturer. It is again their most sought after and topmost rated router for its 6 antenna set up and very smart features. With tri-band support and highly advanced technology boost the signal and its range. It further features Gigabit LAN ports and USB ports.
- Packed with attributes
- Provides very fast throughput to numerous 802.11ac clients
- Numerous networking and media-streaming capabilities
- High transfer rate to a connected USB 3.0 hard drive
- Apple’s TimeMachine Was Compatible
- Price No Multi-User MIMO
- Not the speediest 802.11ac router while serving a single client.
- Overkill for dwellings with less requirements.
9. TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band Wifi Router
Tri Band Wireless Internet Router for 4K video, streaming, and gaming with astoundingly fast speeds, 1625 Mbps on both 5 GHz bands and 750 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz band.
Your home network is powered by an Archer A20 V3 with a 1.8 GHz 64-bit CPU, three co-processors, and 512 MB of RAM. Effective as a gaming router.
MU-MIMO technology eliminates buffering by connecting several devices concurrently. Multiple requests speed up loading times.
Range augmentation technology offers long-range Wi-Fi coverage throughout the home. Supported Operating Systems: Operating System Independence Microsoft Windows 10, Apple Mac OS 10.12, and Linux
Superior security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime membership to TP-Link HomeCare, which includes next-generation antivirus, sophisticated parental controls, and Quality of Service.
Gigabit Wired Speeds One WAN and four LAN gigabit ports provide the highest wired speed, while Link Aggregation doubles it to 2 Gbps.
- Router is physically stable, doesn’t tip over, unlike my old Asus router multiple 5Ghz channels, as well as 2.4Ghz most/ (but not all)
- Features you’d expect from router in this price range
- Web interface is very satisfactory
- WiFi coverage seemed adequate, maybe a little better than my previous Asus NT-R66U.
- No native DNS capabilities
- They have neither a CLI interface nor telenet connection; they may have SSH, but their key exchange methods are antiquated.
- There is no extensive traffic recording option, such as employing IPTABLES rules to monitor egress/ingress connections, if DDWRT is not supported.
10. TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wifi Router
TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router – High Speed MU-MIMO Wireless Router, Dual Band Router for wireless internet, Gigabit, Supports Guest WiFi, Beamforming, Smart Connect (Archer A8).Unlike the Archer A9 AC1900 router, the Archer A8 does not contain a USB connection. In addition, the Archer A8 lacks VPN capability.
- 600Mbps for the 2.4GHz frequency and 1300Mbps for the 5GHz band is a respectable speed.
- It may be configured by the user.
- The equipment seems really stable.
- Two-year guarantee.
- The maximum DHCP lease duration was just a few days.
Small business enterprises do not require expensive gear for simple Wi-Fi network connection. It many cases, the wireless connection is less used than the LAN. No matter the case the solution you put in place has to be reliable, secure, and stable, which is the reason the above reviewed top 10 best Wi-Fi routers for small business in 2022 are highly recommended—for they come with advanced hardware and features for commercial use.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Top10bestreview