For health-conscious homeowners, the benefits of owning an electric pressure washers cannot be understated. For a couple of dollars, you get durable and efficient cleaning equipment that you can use to wash your vehicle, clean grime and or grease from your garage, and even strip off old paint from walls effortlessly, when renovating your homes. Apart from their power, electric washers are very easy to use. They also consume less electricity to function and do not wastewater. All you have to do is buy the best quality washer, to enjoy the foregoing and many other benefits.
- 1 Top 10 Best Electric Pressure Washers Reviews in 2021
- 1.1 10. Generac 7122 SpeedWash, 3200 PSI, Orange
- 1.2 9.Generac OneWash 3,100 PSI 70191 Pressure Washer, Black, Orange
- 1.3 8. Karcher 13246440 K 5 Premium Full Control Plus Electric Pressure Washer, Yellow
- 1.4 7. AR Blue Clean AR2N1 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.5 6. AR ANNOVI REVERBERI AR630 Pressure Washer, Standard, Blue
- 1.6 5.Sun Joe SPX2000 1740 PSI 1.59 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, 12.5-Amp
- 1.7 4. Karcher K3 Follow-Me Electric Power Pressure Washer with 4 Rolling Wheels, 1800 PSI, 1.3 GPM
- 1.8 3. Mi-T-M CM-1400-0MEH Cold Water Electric Drive
- 1.9 2. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.10 1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GC190, 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 Out Top Picks
Top 10 Best Electric Pressure Washers Reviews in 2021
10. Generac 7122 SpeedWash, 3200 PSI, Orange
- Clean smarter. Clean up to 50% faster.
- Power Dial ergonomic spray gun allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Attachments included: Turbo nozzle removes dirt and grime 30% faster, soap blaster sprays soap 3x farther and power broom for faster cleaning.
Pulsar PCE2000 is a 2000-PSI electric pressure washer. It has a flexible hose wheel. At maximum pressure, it ejects around 1.6 gallons per minute (GPM), which is sufficient for completing all types of cleaning jobs efficiently and easily. To ease usage, Pulsar has fitted a 35-foot long 120-volt UL approved power cable on this washer. This cable is durable and relatively safe for use even in, flooded environments. On the other hand, its pressure hose is a 25-feet three-style needle design with a functional two-way connector. Finally, this washer has a large 0.24-gallon fuel tank that comes in handy in the event of an electricity blackout. It keeps the washer powered for eight hours during usage.
9.Generac OneWash 3,100 PSI 70191 Pressure Washer, Black, Orange
- Ergonomic spray gun with integrated Power Dial allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Powerful horizontal axial cam pump delivers 3100 PSI for tough cleaning
- Convenient on-board 1/2 gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning
The PW1835 washer by Campbell Hausfeld is by far one of the most efficient and flexible electric pressure washers in the market. Apart from its durability and aesthetic design, its ranks ninth of 10th for the following reasons: first, with a maximum output of 1.5 GPM at 1800 PSI, this washer is powerful. It can remove even the most stubborn dirt on hard to reach areas such as gutters easily and efficiently. Second, this electric washer is among the easiest to use. It, for instance, has a responsive start and stop feature that helps to regulate water flow. It swivels hose adapters connect well to household water faucets, while is on-board storage system eases usage and storage. Finally, for a thorough cleaning experience, Campbell and Hausfeld has fitted an on-board 1.5-liter detergent tank on this electric washer.
8. Karcher 13246440 K 5 Premium Full Control Plus Electric Pressure Washer, Yellow
- Full Control Spray Gun: Our water pressure washer spray gun comes equipped with buttons for pressure regulation and detergent dosing; LCD display enables users to check the current pressure level.
- Convenient Design: An extendable telescopic handle enables our pressure washers to be conveniently pulled along and effectively stored so they takes up less space
- 3-in-1 Multi-Jet Spray Wand: Our pressure washer surface cleaner allows you to easily switch between a flat spray, rotary, and detergent nozzle by twisting the spray wand
The X-Series is a premium 1800-PSI electric washer that uses Karcher’s patented water-cooled induction motor. Therefore, even when used regularly to complete cleaning tasks at home, it rarely overheats or malfunctions easily, because of this innovative technology. Its outer cover is also made of quality plastic, while its patented self-priming and siphon N-Cor pump is powerful and durable. Finally, its detergent tank allows for a thorough cleaning experience. With every X-Series electric washer you buy, you also get a DirtBlaster spray wand, a Vario Power spray wand, a trigger gun, and a 1-year limited warranty.
7. AR Blue Clean AR2N1 Electric Pressure Washer
- Mobile cart included: use the cart to move the pressure washer wherever you need to clean
- Onboard storage: easy to keep track of up to 4 quick change nozzles, turbo nozzle and the power cords.Max Ampere:13
- 2050 psi is 42x the power of a garden hose: perfect for siding, decks, cement, Pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages and more
Although the AR Blue Clean AR112 electric hand-washer is not as powerful and many washers on this list (1.58 GPM with a maximum PSI of 1600), it outperforms many high-end models for many reasons: first, it is light and portable. Its hand-held design also eases usage, especially if you are supposed to clean an expansive area regularly in a short time. Its 30-foot power cord and 20-foot hose are long, while its three axial piston pump with a wobble plate works well. Finally, the AR112 it is among the most cost-effective models.
6. AR ANNOVI REVERBERI AR630 Pressure Washer, Standard, Blue
- Adjustable pressure gauge to tailor pressure to the application
- Built-in detergent suction
- Easy-clean mesh-designed water filter that extends the life of the pump
Like the AR112, the AR118 Blue Clean hand carry electric pressure washer by AR North America is a durable, portable, and cost-effective electric washer that is suitable for regular uses. At its maximum 1500 PSI, it ejects around 1.5 gallons of water minutes, which is sufficient for blasting grime off surfaces. It also has an auto-shutoff pump and valve for safety, a three axial-piston pump, and a durable plunger made of tempered stainless steel. Its 120-volt cord it 30-feet long, while its water hose is 20-foot. The combined length of around 50 feet is therefore sufficient for completing all types of cleaning tasks efficiently.
5.Sun Joe SPX2000 1740 PSI 1.59 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, 12.5-Amp
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
For those who are looking for electric pressure washers that can handle middle to heavy-duty cleaning jobs easily, buying the Sun Joe SPX2000 by Snow Joe is an excellent choice. It has a powerful 1500-Watt motor that generates around 1.59 GPM at 1740 PSI. It has an adjustable spray nozzle for controlling water pressure well. It also has a garden hose adapter, a 45-degree fan spray, and a 0.9-liter on-board detergent tank for thorough cleaning jobs. With every PX2000 washer that you buy, you get a two-year warranty from Snow Joe.
4. Karcher K3 Follow-Me Electric Power Pressure Washer with 4 Rolling Wheels, 1800 PSI, 1.3 GPM
- 1800 PSI, 1.3 GPM electric pressure washer with T300 surface cleaner included
- Only four-wheeled electric pressure washer on the market!
- Karcher’s T300 Surface Cleaner tackles large, surface cleaning tasks in no time. Comfortably clean decks, garage floors, driveways and patios with ease.
The Karcher K3 Follow-Me 1800PSI electric pressure washer can be powered by a regular home outlet and is our lightest, most manoeuvrable unit. With only four wheels, this means it’s easy to transport from one location to the other. At 1800PSI and 1.3 GPM it delivers a high amount of power without any hassle on your part thanks to its 360° rotating axis. Less time scrubbing your deck with the included T300 surface cleaner! Its Vario Power Spray wand lets you quickly adjust spray patterns depending on what task needs doing for maximum efficiency while all Dirtblaster wands tackle the hardest jobs in half the time thanks to their increased durability.
3. Mi-T-M CM-1400-0MEH Cold Water Electric Drive
- Fan-cooled electric motor with manual reset thermal overload protection
- 35-ft power cord with GFCI & 15-amp plug
- 25-foot x 3/8-inch wire braided pressure hose
Key features that have earned the Powerworks 51112 electric pressure washer that number three spot on our reviews are: maneuverability – with a capacity of 1.3 GPM at 1600 PSI, this electric washer is surprisingly light and maneuverable. Ease of use – compared to many high-end brands, this washer is relatively easy to use. Its pair of back wheels ease control. Its convenient hose reel also prevents the hose from bending, which often lower water pressure when cleaning. Finally, it is PWMA certified, has a 35-foot power cable and 25-foot hose, and is very easy to store.
2. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
With a maximum output rate of 1.76 GPM at 2030 PSI, the SPX3000 electric pressure washer is by far one of the most powerful models in the market. If used well, it cleans well, while keeping electricity and water consumption low. Its five spray nozzles are customized for various cleaning jobs. Its detergent tank is also large, while its automatic Trigger Support System (TSS) prevents wastage when the washer is not in use. With every SPX3000 that you buy, you get a full two-year warranty from Sun Joe.
1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GC190, 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GC190 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish adds durability
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
As per our review, the Ar383 AR Blue Clean electric pressure washer is the best model for regular use at home and in commercial buildings. Its three axial-piston pump blasts around 1.5 gallons of water per minute at 1900 PSI. It also has a TSS system that controls the trigger gun and a hand-cranked hose reel that prevents its 20-foot water hose from tangling and lowering water pressure when cleaning. Finally, its sturdy construction is durable while the one-year limited warranty pegged on its policy is an indicator of its high level of quality.
When you are looking for an electric washer for home or commercial use, buying a hyped model or the first cheap one you come across is not a wise investment. The top 10 brands highlighted in this review are durable, high capacity, and will serve you well for long if you buy from a reputable store.
If you’re looking for new ways to tackle your cleaning chore list, an electric pressure washer is a great investment. With so many models on the market today it can be hard to know where to start when choosing one that’s right for you and your home or business. That’s why we’ve put together this guide with some of our top picks in order to help make things easier for you! Read below for more information about the benefits of using these 10 best-selling electric pressure cleaners, as well as what factors made them stand out among their competitors. We’ll also give tips on how they should be used most effectively based upon certain tasks like washing cars or patios. If this post has been helpful or if there are any other points you want us to cover, please let us know by leaving a comment below. We’ll do our best to answer all questions ASAP. Have fun reading and keep up with these important cleaning tips!
Visit our homepage to see more products: TOP 10 BEST REVIEWS