Whenever you take to a motorcycle, it is important to have the best assurance that you will be safe all along and that your ride will not be compromised by inauspicious accessories. A motorcycle helmet needs to offer uncompromising safety credentials, lightweight construction, and ultimate comfort guarantees. To provide you with the best choice possible, we have evaluated the best selling motorcycle elements for performance and the all-round suitability for your riding needs. The following comprehensive review represents the most suitable products in the industry. Pick the best to bring a new dimension to your motorcycle riding experience.
- 1 Top 10 Best Motorcycle Helmets in 2022 Reviews
- 1.1 10. Razor Youth Crash Helmet with Full Face Coverage
- 1.2 9. Shoei Men’s Rf-1200 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet (Large, Matte Black)
- 1.3 8. Power Street Bike Fiber Carbon Black Full Face Adult Motorcycle Helmet
- 1.4 7. Shoei GT-Air 2 Helmet (Large) (Matte Black)
- 1.5 6.Shoei Neotec II Helmet (Large) (Matte Black)
- 1.6 5. Shoei RF-1400
- 1.7 4. AGV Pista GP R
- 1.8 3. Shark Race-R Pro
- 1.9 2. Shoei RF-SR
- 1.10 1. Nolan N87
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 Out Top Picks
Top 10 Best Motorcycle Helmets in 2022 Reviews
10. Razor Youth Crash Helmet with Full Face Coverage
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for biking, skating, and more
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure
- Side release buckles adjust and fasten quickly
- Adjustable visor and strap for additional comfort
Fitted with extra padding, this full-face crash helmet provides all the protection needed to give confidence to youthful bike riders, skateboarders, and scooter riders. For the ultimate comfort, the youth helmet is fitted with a system of 17 vents on the sides. It is all about keeping cool as you move around at the speed you love best.
Razor is a brand that requires little introduction when it comes to mobility solutions and in this crash helmet, they have a winning product. The helmet has been crafted from the best materials and meets the most exacting standards in the industry.
9. Shoei Men’s Rf-1200 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet (Large, Matte Black)
- Compact lightweight aerodynamic design
- Ventilation performance
- Pinlock Anti-Fog System
- Dual layer/multi-density EPS liner
- Chin curtain
Available in a host of six different sizes and eight color choices, the Shoei Corazon RF-1100 is meant to offer even the choosiest of consumers a custom fit motorcycle helmet at the right price. The helmet includes a free Shoei helmet pouch shipped at no charge. Overall, the Corazon RF-1100 is one of the most complete high-end motorcycles you could ever spend money on.
Designed and crafted in Japan from premium materials, the Shoei Corazon RF-1100 meets and even exceeds just about every safety and performance standard for motorcycle helmets. Buy it today and your biking experience will never be quite the same.
8. Power Street Bike Fiber Carbon Black Full Face Adult Motorcycle Helmet
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch)
- Light Weight Durable Aerodynamic Thermoplastic Alloy Shell
- Beautiful Glossy UV Protective Finish
- Heavily cushioned and comfortable interior, Removable and washable
- Removable and washable padding
Lightweight in construction yet all-round robust in performance, this carbon fiber adult motorcycle helmet ticks just about every box in the shopping guide of the choosiest bike riders. It is not only hard on the exterior but also heavily cushioned to the interior to offer you a comfortable fit as well as all the protection you need in case of an impact. To give you the full assurance of safety, the helmet has been built to meet strict DOT standards.
The helmet stands out owing to the distinctive and attractive Matt UV finish to provide you every protection you need driving out in all sorts of weather conditions. Bonuses included in the package include a clear shield and another one tinted to complement your collection.
7. Shoei GT-Air 2 Helmet (Large) (Matte Black)
- GT-Air II Design Concept.Released in 2013, as SHOEI's premium touring full-face helmet with an internal sun shield, the original SHOEI GT-Air established this type of helmet as a functional and stylish alternative appreciated by many riders, owing to
- SHOEI has now released the all-new GT-Air II, a helmet that evolves the GT-Air's functionality, performance, and design primarily for touring use to a new, higher level of experience.The SHOEI GT-Air II integrates the optional SENA SRL 2 Bluetooth com
- The GT-Air II is also equipped with a CNS-1 face shield and baseplate system; allowing the face shield to open slightly more in its "cracked open" position to reduce fogging of the shield at low speed.
- The GT-Air II also uses an all-new extended QSV-2 inner sun shield for improved coverage of the rider's face in bright sunny conditions.
- Inheriting the functionality, performance, and design of the GT-Air, the GT-Air II further enhances the performance of the internal sun shield, full-face helmet.Features:Aerodynamic Shell Design:Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind-
Try this all-season sport helmet and your racing experience will never be quite the same afterward. You get even more versatility of use with this visor as it can easily be converted from visor to visor-less configurations with irrepressible ease. The helmet meets all D.O.T safety and structural specifications and includes a clear shield and a visor as well as side plate covers which will come in handy when using the helmet without a visor in order to give it a full face and clean appearance.
Equipped with an expansive eye-port, you have the choice of using this helmet even with the largest eye goggles. Further convenience comes in the form of integrated speaker pockets that are compatible with most communication systems.
6.Shoei Neotec II Helmet (Large) (Matte Black)
- SHOEI NEOTEC II - Experience the Versatility.
- When SHOEI first introduced the NEOTEC in 2011, riders worldwide realized not all modular helmets were created equal.
- With its lightweight, highly-aerodynamic shell, advanced noise reduction, and optimal vision protection, all combined with an ease of use (critical to a modular helmet), SHOEI had indeed achieved new heights in head gear design.
- But that was just the beginning.
- Now, with the NEOTEC II, SHOEI has not only improved on already outstanding features, but also introduced design advances to bring their premiere modular design into a whole new era.
Although designed as an adult motorcycle helmet, the Pink Butterfly is still available in five different sizes ranging from small to double extra-large. The unique flip-up design makes it easy for you to enjoy your ride as well as you could, easily flipping from open face to full face without much ado on your part. You will find it an absolute joy to ride in this helmet with its lightweight construction yet adequately padded interior.
The helmet is sold alongside a set of tags as well as a convenient helmet bag for storage. You will also appreciate the ingenious approach used by TMS (the manufacturers) in integrating one of the most effective ventilation systems in a safety crash helmet.
5. Shoei RF-1400
- Superb quality, stylishly sleek design and utmost comfort and safety are blended together at the company thats as candid of its trustworthiness as the logo emblazoned on its forehead: Shoei is proud to deliver its latest iteration of the iconic flagship RF lineup, the RF-1400. The RF has been a staple bucket in the moto community since its first introduction in 1984, and years of R&D have led the evolution in safety, design, comfort, noise reduction and just all around good quality that only Shoei is prepared to provide.
- The wind tunnel tests have refined the RFs aerodynamics and ventilation to help evolve the design forward. Shoei managed to wring out the RF1200 feets aerodynamics with a 4% reduction in drag and 6% reduction in lift. The compact, aerodynamic shell shape is made to maximize ventilation as air flows over you while doubling as the lightest SNELL approved full-face helmet in Shoeis new offerings. No rider wants to forfeit important characteristics that most lighter helmets compromise on, such as wind noise. But the RF-1400, while being the lightest in the lineup, leaves no room for earache with its new noise reduction technology.
- The shape of the spoilered shell was designed in a wind tunnel and through that testing, Shoei was able to provide a quieter shell design while also tweaking the shape of the all new CWR-F2 shield system using their Vortex Generator technology to displace wind turbulence. An all new, airtight window beading system provides a windproof and waterproof seal so tight, you d think it was your turn to take a crack at opening the pickle jar. The RF-1400 also sports some more voluminous cheek pads and removable ear pads to help soften the blow of wind noise.
- Proprietary technology integrates a matrix of hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass and light-weight organic fibers to deliver a helmet that not only meets SNELL M2020 and DOT ratings, but is Shoeis strongest, most elastic shell providing the wearer with optimal impact absorption. Adding to that, the RF-1400 is lined with a dual layer of multi-density EPS foam liner that also aids in impact absorption and allows cool air to flow unrestricted through the channels created in the liner. The precise placement of the EPS material helped shape the RF-1400 feets compact, lightweight design.
The Shoei RF-1400 is the latest generation in the most prestigious pedigree of premium full-face motorcycle helmets. Improved from its predecessor, the RF-1200 while maintaining a compact and lightweight design; it promises to deliver comfort and safety (SNELL approved and complies with DOT FMVSS No. 218). The helmet promises innovative features like: EPS liner enhanced with Koroyd particles that can absorb shocks better than most other helmets; peakless chin bar that provides greater wind protection owing to aerodynamics; SuperCool which is used for increased cooling (meaning uninterrupted airflow); tear off pins incorporating snap locks on visor holders for comfortable shield swapping. All these features make it SHOEI’s lightest SNELL approved full face.
4. AGV Pista GP R
The AGV Pista GP R Soleluna Helmet is one of the finest pieces of protection available. With sufficient chin coverage to protect your lower jaw, this helmet provides you with the security and zen to go fast AND know that your noggin is safely protected.”
This product gives your head the safety it deserves, while also giving you all the confidence to know that you can ride like a pro. It’s tested for strength in both labs and on the track (show video clip), using its innovative technologies like Safe-T Shell that combine carbon fiber, aramid fibers and Kevlar®, plus E-X Force Vents that provide high air flow without compromising full head impact absorption from debris or parts created from hardbone substances.
Founded as a division of Aeronautica Pescara in 1974, AGV has been the leader among sports motorcycle helmet manufacturers. Built to be reliable and practical for all riders, the design of the Pista GP R Soleluna Helmet is outfitted with high-quality anti-scratch and UV filter lenses that provide maximum protection from glare and sun exposure. With no compromise on comfort or ease of use, this quality shell V2 Shield visor provides protection from debris entering due to windy conditions. It comes equipped with an Acoustic Comfort System (ACS®), which uses sound absorbing padding around your ears to protect against potential damage due to noise pollution such as sounds created by roaring engines or cluttered city streets.
3. Shark Race-R Pro
- Full Face.
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber for safety and weight. Spoiler CFD.
- Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating. Class 1 optical quality with no distortion.. 4 anchor points for main shield.
- Removable and washable antibacterial lining. Thermo shaped comfort lining. Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit.
- 5 Years Warranty.
The SHARK Helmet is the new standard in helmet safety, thanks to its impenetrable protection from impact and fire. With a double-layered of carbon fiber and aramid for added strength, this helmet will protect your head better than any other way on earth. Full-face with an adjustable spoiler CFM that comes with a range of variable density shields, this helmet can be adjusted to your needs or preferences while still being safe no matter what conditions you ride in. Not only has it been tested by some of the top racers around the world like Ronnie Peterson and Andrea de Cesaris but it’s also been through rigorous testing protocols such as FEI Test Protocols DS/EN13369:2010; IS09001 Cert.
The Shark RACE-R PRO CARBON is your perfect roadtrip companion. Made specifically for driving long hours on the open roads, this lightweight helmet provides optimal protection thanks to its sturdy carbon fiber construction. It’s fully equipped with all of the important features, like an optical quality shield that never distorts your view and antibacterial lining that will keep you fresh without extra effort.
We know there are a lot of choices out there when it comes to helmets, but if safe travels are high up on your priority list then this one should be top contender!
2. Shoei RF-SR
- The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride.
- The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience.
- Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Aerodynamic Shell Design: Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback.
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.
The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience. Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process.
Every element on an RF-SR has been created to maximize ventilation while quietly eliminating excess noise for its wearer – from countless hours spent refining ventilation channels inside the EPS liner to designing ear pads made from comfortable but durable polyurethane foam that offer maximum contact around all areas of your ears.
With these two factors alone also come better protection against fogging up when riding.
1. Nolan N87
The Nolan N87 motorcycle helmet is the game changer in head protection. With an innovative, dual-pane face shield capable of stopping anything from dust to bullets, the rider will rest easy knowing they’re not exposed to any threats while riding. The N87 also has multiple ventilation units that allow air to flow through the vents and behind the rider’s neck for comfort on even the hottest days. Tired of having to flip your glasses up or down after every turn? You’ll appreciate this cool new addition: Clima Comfort Inner Liner can accommodate eyewear frames so you won’t have the discomfort of adjusting them every time you ride. We know our customers need reliability when it comes to protecting their most precious asset – themselves!
The Top 10 Best Motorcycle Helmets in 2022 Reviews are the best way to find a helmet that not only fits your budget but also meets safety standards. These reviews provide an unbiased look at each product and its benefits, drawbacks, design features, and more so you can make the right decision when buying one for yourself or someone else on your list. If you have any questions about these products or want help deciding what’s best for you, don’t hesitate to contact us! We specialize in helping people choose motorcycle helmets based on their needs and wants while answering all of their questions along the way.
Visit our homepage to see more products: TOP 10 BEST REVIEWS