Take your rice cooking experience a notch higher by investing in the best rice cookers. Such appliances will greatly minimize your cooking time and enable you to enjoy tasty rice at the comfort of your home. The market has hundreds of models in rice cookers that boast of delivering exceptional performance. But it is sad to note that most of them actually don’t perform as stipulated by the manufacturer. That is why we have decided to provide you with a list of the top 10 best rice cookers so that you can make a more informed purchase.
Best Rice Cookers
1. Aroma 8-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker
When it comes to rice cookers, very few companies can compare with the exceptional quality provided by Aroma. This digital rice cooker is one of its most highlighted models. It is made of durable stainless steel and offers a maximum rice capacity of 8 cups. This rice cooker can also double as a steamer. It has 3 cooking functions; keep warm, brown rice, and white rice. It has a 15-hour timer that lets you program the cooking time.
- Easily prepared and stored heat
- This is because it is the only kind of pot that does not stick, and it is thus very simple to clean.
- Because of its sleek appearance, stainless steel is a popular material.
- Extreme heat
- creates a chaotic situation
- Not easy to disinfect (excluding the pot)
2. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
The Instant Pot® DuoTM was the first of its kind, and it set the standard for how simple, quick, flexible, and convenient pressure cooking could be. There are seven different appliances that may take the place of in your kitchen. Easily prepare your favorite meals with the push of a button using one of the oven’s 13 intelligent built-in cooking programs. The inside pot is made of tri-ply stainless steel, so it heats up quickly and evenly.
Improve your understanding of what constitutes “cooking” and have delicious, simple meals at your disposal at any time, in any place. As you’d expect from Instant, the Instant Pot Duo provides excellent quality, along with its trademark ease of use and adaptability. Safer, less stressful meals Ingenious Software With the Duo’s scheduled cooking presets, you can “set it and forget it,” freeing up your hands to do other things while supper is cooked in a hygienic, speedy, and clean manner.
- Pressure cooking without the stress
- Robust construction
- Able to whip up elaborate dinners with little effort
- Use it to prepare a wide range of meals without overheating your kitchen.
- Quite the learning curve
- Odors are absurdly absorbed by silicon sealing rings.
3. Aroma Housewares Aroma 6-cup (cooked) 1.5 Qt. One Touch Rice Cooker
The AROMA 6-Cup (Cooked) Pot-Style Rice Cooker makes it simple to prepare delicious meals at home. Top-notch rice, like you’d get in a fancy restaurant. Nutritious food. flavorful meals that just need one pot. In a single toggle, you may have all of this and more ready to go! The use of aromatic spices and herbs allows you to spend less time preparing meals and more time enjoying the results. Do the kids’ schoolwork, play a game with a twist, or read a book you’ve been meaning to get to.
The whole while serving up nutritious, delicious, and steaming-hot meals that the whole family can get behind. This tiny rice cooker is ideal for cooking anywhere from 2 to 6 cups of rice. There is no need to check on or stir the rice once it is done cooking since the rice cooker will automatically switch to Keep-Warm. It works well in oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soups, and a whole lot more! The inner pot and its attachments may be removed when cooking is complete and washed in the dishwasher.
- Easily the best rice cooker I’ve ever used.
- Super simple to disinfect.
4. Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker
Zojirushi, a popular brand in rice cookers, comes in with its innovative NS-ZCC10 Rice Cooker. It is a 5.5-cup rice cooker that has the capacity to hold 10 cups of cooked rice. Besides the rice cooking function, this 680-watt unit also functions to keep your rice warm within a stipulated time duration. The cooking surface is coated with non-stick material for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Perfect for cooking steel cut oats and rice. Lightweight. Quiet. Conveniently portable. The retractable power cord is a convenient addition.
- Distinctly out of date in appearance. I wish there were more options for color schemes to choose from. It takes some effort to push the buttons.
5. Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom Rice Cooker
Prepare white rice to perfection for a tasty main or side meal, or use it as a base for homemade sushi with some flavor.
The unique flow of the brown rice menu ensures that the flavorful, healthful rice is served perfectly every time.
Using the Steam option and the accompanying Steaming Basket, you can prepare nutritious foods like vegetables, fish, and more.
Use the Cake setting on the rice cooker to bake a cake in the appliance. The user handbook includes recipes for both a sponge cake and a cheese cake.
- As quick as an Aroma stovetop
- The inside lid pulls off for easy cleaning and reattaches just as quickly. Rubber gaskets should be wiped clean immediately after cooking rice.
- There have been no external effects as of yet, but the capacity is enormous.
- The Panasonic’s setup process for programming is simpler. The Panasonic is the most user-friendly, beating out the Aroma and Zoji, but unlike the other two, it cannot be set to start at a certain time in the future and instead has a “plug and go” menu.
6. Tiger Corporation JBV-A10U Rice Cooker
Tiger has expanded its line of products to include advanced kitchen appliances, such as JBV-A10U Rice Cooker. This cooker boasts of a 5.5-cup capacity and comes with a warming function for added convenience. Its state-of-the-art Syncro-cooking feature offers you the luxury of preparing two different dishes simultaneously. Apart from Syncro-cooking, it features 3 additional cooking menu settings: Plain rice, Brown rice, and Slow cooking. The cooking surface is non-stick for hassle-free cleaning.
- Extremely cheap, particularly in comparison to the Zojirushi brand.
- The Tiger name is well recognized.
- For up to three days, this rice cooker can keep rice warm and fresh. If you leave your rice cooker plugged in for more than a day, it will either overcook the rice or make it mushy.
- The features of this rice cooker are bare bones. There aren’t any preconfigured options.
- There is no digital timer or LCD display to let you know how long your rice has been warming up.
7. Panasonic SR-3NA Automatic Rice Cooker
Panasonic takes pride in its SR-3NA Automatic Rice Cooker. This 200-watt rice cooker can comfortably hold 1.5 cups of uncooked rice. It is simple to use; just press a button and you are good to go. It features a non-stick pan made of aluminum to ensure excellent heat conductivity and uniform cooking. This cooker offers you the option of monitoring the whole cooking process with its transparent lid.
- Easily wipes clean
- Get the job done effectively
- It makes for fluffy, tender rice.
- Unlike its bigger counterparts, it does not have a “stay warm” setting.
8. Aroma 60-Cup (Cooked) Commercial Rice Cooker
Aroma, one of the top innovators in the world of rice cookers, comes up again with its commercial-grade rice cooker. This unit holds up to 60 cups of cooked rice, which makes it perfect for serving large groups of people. The cooker is made of heavy gauge stainless steel to meet daily commercial needs. The inner pot is made of aluminum to facilitate rapid heating and even cooking. This cooker also offers the benefit of an automatic keep-warm function.
- As much as 60 cups of cooked rice may be made from 30 cups of uncooked long grain rice.
- If the controls and warm/cook indications were more logically placed, I’d give it five stars. The issue with Asian factories is exactly this.
9. Aroma Housewares ARC-914SBD Digital Cool-Touch Rice Grain Cooker
Don’t lift a finger in the kitchen when you can let the scent do the work. Electronic rice cooker and steamer with a capacity of 4 (uncooked) / 8 (cooked) cups. Top-notch rice, like you’d get in a fancy restaurant. Steamed foods are a healthy option. flavorful meals that just need one pot. Push a button and it will all be ready. The use of aromatic spices and herbs removes the need for the “chef” in the kitchen, giving you back that precious personal time.
Assist the kids with their assignments, play with them in imaginative ways, or finally start reading that book you’ve been meaning to read for ages. The whole while serving up nutritious, delicious, and steaming-hot meals that the whole family can get behind. Timesaving Convenience of Technology This tiny rice cooker has dedicated settings for white and Brown rice, and it can cook up to 4 cups of rice (uncooked) or 8 cups of cooked rice. In order to avoid having to check on or stir the rice after it has completed cooking, most modern rice cookers include a keep-warm setting.
While the rice is cooking in the bottom, the meat and veggies may be steamed in the top steam tray. You may use it in a variety of other dishes, such as oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soup, and so on. Interval timer For those who are always on the go, there is the delay timer. The rice will be excellent and ready to serve if you put it in the rice cooker in the morning and set the delay timer for later in the day.
Furthermore, the cooker will automatically switch to keep-warm mode as the rice is done cooking, allowing for more adaptable mealtimes. So, even if life throws a monkey wrench into your schedule, you can always count on a delicious supper waiting for you when you get home. Simple to clean up after. It’s never enjoyable to clean up. The inner pot and all its attachments may be taken out once the meal is cooked and put in the dishwasher. Coated with a non-stick material.
10. Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Rice Cooker
Well, you definitely can’t talk about the best rice cookers without including Hamilton Beach on the list. This worldwide brand takes the number one spot with its 37549 Digital Simplicity Rice Cooker. Its innovative design requires you to only program the required settings and the cooker will perform all the rest. This rice cooker can double as a steamer for enhanced versatility. It has a holding capacity of 2 to 14 cups.
- The rice steamer/cooker is excellent.
- It’s a massive appliance to have around for only one person.